Home > Potassium chloride > Irregular heartbeat > Potassium chloride and Irregular heartbeat
Review: could Potassium chloride cause Irregular heartbeat (Heart palpitations)?
We study 923 people who have side effects while taking Potassium chloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 15 have Irregular heartbeat. Find out below who they are, when they have Irregular heartbeat and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Potassium chloride and have Irregular heartbeat >>>
Potassium chloride (latest outcomes from 1,197 users) has active ingredients of potassium chloride. It is often used in hypokalemia.
Irregular heartbeat (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) (latest reports from 315,935 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 923 people reported to have side effects when taking Potassium chloride. Among them, 15 people (1.63%) have Irregular Heartbeat.
Time on Potassium chloride when people have Irregular heartbeat * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Irregular heartbeat||25.00%||50.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Irregular heartbeat when taking Potassium chloride * :
|Irregular heartbeat||76.47%||23.53% |
Age of people who have Irregular heartbeat when taking Potassium chloride * :
|Irregular heartbeat||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||6.67%||26.67%||13.33%||33.33% |
Severity of Irregular heartbeat when taking Potassium chloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Irregular heartbeat||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Irregular heartbeat ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Irregular heartbeat||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cryptococcosis (3 people, 20.00%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 20.00%)
- Arthritis (2 people, 13.33%)
- Contraception (2 people, 13.33%)
- Osteomas (1 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (4 people, 26.67%)
- Itraconazole (3 people, 20.00%)
- Isotonic solutions (3 people, 20.00%)
- Prednisolone (3 people, 20.00%)
- Oncovin (3 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Irregular Heartbeat while taking Potassium Chloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Potassium chloride and have Irregular Heartbeat
- support group for people who take Potassium chloride
- support group for people who have Irregular Heartbeat
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Lasix with low blood pressure
Hello My Medical Family,
My mom has been in ICU for over a month now. She has been on lasix for over 6 years now and for two nights the hospital has not given her lasix. I can see her legs and arms puffy filled with liquids and it makes me so sad to see moms in this pain. Dr kept telling us that he ...
- Does it produce vitamin k
he had stroke 5 years ago, he is taking sintrom, irregular heart beat
- Does bystolic cause loss of balance
bystolic causes dizzines, no balance, weak legs, fulllness in ears,heart pounding
More questions for: Potassium chloride, Irregular heartbeat
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Fenofibrate allergy and gall bladder problems
Took fenofibrate for about 9 months to treat high cholesterol, it lowered total from 250 down to 175 along with lowered triglycerides and LDL. After 6 months started having allergy and cold flu symptoms along with heart palpitations. Allergies caused sore throat, fluid behind ear,and sinus congest ...
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
More reviews for: Potassium chloride, Irregular heartbeat
On eHealthMe, Potassium Chloride (potassium chloride) is often used for hypokalemia. Find out below the conditions Potassium Chloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Potassium Chloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Lantus, Novolog Mix 70/30, Focalin Xr, Magnesium, Potassium Chloride, Lisinopril for a patient with Diabetes, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Magnesium - Low, Electrolyte Depletion, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Heart Palpitations, Depression, Anxiety Disorder
More related studies for: Potassium chloride, Irregular heartbeat
Recent Potassium chloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Potassium chloride, Irregular heartbeat
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Megestrol Acetate
- Svt and Prednisolone
- Lamictal and Meningioma Benign
- Adderall and Neuropathy Peripheral
Recent user comments
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (17 minutes ago)
- "The depression has been so severe I didn't know what ... " (2 hours ago)
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (7 hours ago)
- Goji Berry
- Minocycline Hydrochloride