Review: could Potassium chloride cause Vertigo (Dizziness)?
We study 923 people who have side effects while taking Potassium chloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 35 have Vertigo. Find out below who they are, when they have Vertigo and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Potassium chloride and have Vertigo >>>
Potassium chloride (latest outcomes from 1,197 users) has active ingredients of potassium chloride. It is often used in hypokalemia.
Vertigo (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 923 people reported to have side effects when taking Potassium chloride. Among them, 34 people (3.68%) have Vertigo.
Time on Potassium chloride when people have Vertigo * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Vertigo when taking Potassium chloride * :
Age of people who have Vertigo when taking Potassium chloride * :
Severity of Vertigo when taking Potassium chloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Vertigo ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (4 people, 11.76%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 11.76%)
- Hypothyroidism (4 people, 11.76%)
- Blood pressure - high (4 people, 11.76%)
- Fibromyalgia (3 people, 8.82%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (8 people, 23.53%)
- Lipitor (7 people, 20.59%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 20.59%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (7 people, 20.59%)
- Coumadin (6 people, 17.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vertigo while taking Potassium Chloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Potassium chloride and have Vertigo
- support group for people who take Potassium chloride
- support group for people who have Vertigo
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Potassium chloride, Vertigo
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Potassium chloride, Vertigo
On eHealthMe, Potassium Chloride (potassium chloride) is often used for hypokalemia. Find out below the conditions Potassium Chloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Potassium Chloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Furosemide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Klor-con, Simvastatin, Mirapex, Stalevo 100, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Aricept for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Hypertension, Potassium - Low, Cholesterol, Parkinson's Disease, Alzheimers. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Levothroid, Lasix, Potassium Chloride for a patient with Hypothyroidism, Fluid In Middle Ear. The patient has Itchiness, Dizziness, Weight Gain - Unintentional
- A study of side effects of KLOR-CON M20 for a patient with Potassium - Low. The patient has Dizziness
More related studies for: Potassium chloride, Vertigo
Recent Potassium chloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Potassium chloride, Vertigo
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.