Home > Potassium citrate > Erectile dysfunction > Potassium citrate and Erectile dysfunction
Review: could Potassium citrate cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 772 people who have side effects while taking Potassium citrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Erectile dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Erectile dysfunction and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Potassium citrate and have Erectile dysfunction >>>
Potassium citrate (latest outcomes from 832 users) has active ingredients of potassium citrate. It is often used in kidney stones.
Erectile dysfunction (latest reports from 131,840 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 772 people reported to have side effects when taking Potassium citrate. Among them, 3 people (0.39%) have Erectile Dysfunction.
Time on Potassium citrate when people have Erectile dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Potassium citrate * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Potassium citrate * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Erectile dysfunction when taking Potassium citrate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Erectile dysfunction ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood testosterone decreased (2 people, 66.67%)
- Nephrolithiasis (2 people, 66.67%)
- Prostatomegaly (2 people, 66.67%)
- High density lipoprotein (1 people, 33.33%)
- Stones - kidney (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Saw palmetto (2 people, 66.67%)
- Coumadin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Prilosec (2 people, 66.67%)
- Androgel (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Erectile Dysfunction while taking Potassium Citrate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Potassium citrate and have Erectile Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Potassium citrate
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 years ago):
Do any of these cause erectile dysfunction by themselves or combined? Please reply asap! Thank you
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Potassium citrate, Erectile dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
- Good medication no side effects
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
More reviews for: Potassium citrate, Erectile dysfunction
On eHealthMe, Potassium Citrate (potassium citrate) is often used for kidney stones. Find out below the conditions Potassium Citrate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Potassium Citrate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (22 minutes ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (1 hour ago)
- Prozac for a 25-year old woman who has Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (6 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (7 hours ago)
- Anethum Sowa
- Vessel Puncture Site Pain
- Gamma Hydroxybutyric Acid