Review: could Pradaxa cause Colon cancer stage i?
Summary: Colon cancer stage i is reported only by a few people who take Pradaxa.
We study 27,038 people who have side effects while taking Pradaxa from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Colon cancer stage i and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Pradaxa and have Colon cancer stage i >>>
Pradaxa has active ingredients of dabigatran etexilate mesylate. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from 27,267 Pradaxa users)
Colon cancer stage i
Colon cancer stage i has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes, ankylosing spondylitis. (latest reports from 54 Colon cancer stage i patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: 27,036 people reported to have side effects when taking Pradaxa. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Colon Cancer Stage I.
Time on Pradaxa when people have Colon cancer stage i * :
Gender of people who have Colon cancer stage i when taking Pradaxa * :
|Colon cancer stage i||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Colon cancer stage i when taking Pradaxa * :
Severity of Colon cancer stage i when taking Pradaxa ** :
How people recovered from Colon cancer stage i ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of pradaxa and colon cancer stage i on
Do you have Colon Cancer Stage I while taking Pradaxa?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Pradaxa and have Colon Cancer Stage I
- support group for people who take Pradaxa
- support group for people who have Colon Cancer Stage I
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Pradaxa for a 65-year old man with Prophylaxis. The patient has Low Platelet Count
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Atenolol, Pradaxa for a 94-year old woman with Stomach Discomfort, Blood Pressure Increased, Dvt. The patient has Hypothermia, Seizure - Temporal Lobe
- A study of side effects of Pradaxa for a 55-year old man with Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Sweating - Excessive
- A study of side effects of Pradaxa for a 68-year old man with Arterial Disorder. The patient has Metallic Taste
- A study of drug interactions between Dyazide, Dapsone, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Metoprolol Succinate, Pradaxa for a 52-year old woman with Leg Swelling, Dermatitis Herpetiformis, Oedema Due To Hepatic Disease, A-fib. The patient has Blood Blister
Recent Pradaxa related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.