Review: could Pradaxa cause Tingling in hands or feet (Numbness in hands or feet)?
Summary: Tingling in hands or feet is reported only by a few people who take Pradaxa.
We study 27,036 people who have side effects while taking Pradaxa from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Tingling in hands or feet. Find out below who they are, when they have Tingling in hands or feet and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Pradaxa and have Tingling in hands or feet >>>
Pradaxa has active ingredients of dabigatran etexilate mesylate. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from 27,265 Pradaxa users)
Tingling in hands or feet
On Mar, 4, 2015: 27,036 people reported to have side effects when taking Pradaxa. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Tingling In Hands Or Feet.
Time on Pradaxa when people have Tingling in hands or feet * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Tingling in hands or feet||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Tingling in hands or feet when taking Pradaxa * :
|Tingling in hands or feet||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Tingling in hands or feet when taking Pradaxa * :
|Tingling in hands or feet||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Tingling in hands or feet when taking Pradaxa ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tingling in hands or feet||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Tingling in hands or feet ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Tingling in hands or feet||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood clots (1 people, 50.00%)
- High blood cholesterol (1 people, 50.00%)
- Stomach pain (1 people, 50.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atorvastatin calcium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Bacillus probiotics (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tingling In Hands Or Feet while taking Pradaxa?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Pradaxa and have Tingling In Hands Or Feet
- support group for people who take Pradaxa
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Lantus Solostar for a 55-year old woman with High Blood Sugar. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a 36-year old woman with Morning Sickness. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Movements - Inability To Perform Certain Tasks (disorder that affects a person's ability to organize the movements of the muscles used in speech), Movement - Unpredictable Or Jerky, Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow, Gait Abnormalities
- A study of drug interactions between Levaquin, Levaquin, Floxin for a 58-year old man with Pneumonia. The patient has Fatigue, Burning Eyes, Bedridden, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Cidp, Biopsy - Carpal Tunnel, Not Breathing, Back Pain - Low, Peripheral Neuropathy
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin A, Zoloft, Lamictal for a 25-year old woman with Pregnancy, Depression Suicidal, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Prozac, Suboxone, Topamax for a 39-year old woman with Pain, Depression, Withdrawal From Opioids, Migraine - Classic. The patient has Nerve Pain, Skin Burning Sensation, Pulmonary Embolism, Neck Swelling, Neck Stiffness, Stuttering, Pain - Back, Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable, Cramps - Leg, Low Temp Fever For 3 Months, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Tia
Recent Pradaxa related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.