Home > Pradaxa > Vertigo > Pradaxa and Vertigo
Review: could Pradaxa cause Vertigo (Dizziness)?
We study 27,024 people who have side effects while taking Pradaxa from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,210 have Vertigo. Find out below who they are, when they have Vertigo and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Pradaxa and have Vertigo >>>
Pradaxa (latest outcomes from 27,252 users) has active ingredients of dabigatran etexilate mesylate. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Vertigo (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 27,024 people reported to have side effects when taking Pradaxa. Among them, 1,210 people (4.48%) have Vertigo.
Time on Pradaxa when people have Vertigo * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Vertigo when taking Pradaxa * :
Age of people who have Vertigo when taking Pradaxa * :
Severity of Vertigo when taking Pradaxa ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Vertigo ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Atrial fibrillation (1,091 people, 90.17%)
- Hypertension (514 people, 42.48%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (300 people, 24.79%)
- Prophylaxis (124 people, 10.25%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (117 people, 9.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (234 people, 19.34%)
- Lisinopril (158 people, 13.06%)
- Simvastatin (130 people, 10.74%)
- Digoxin (120 people, 9.92%)
- Vitamin d (104 people, 8.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vertigo while taking Pradaxa?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Pradaxa and have Vertigo
- support group for people who take Pradaxa
- support group for people who have Vertigo
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Pradaxa, Vertigo
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Atrial fib and ibs, is there a connection?
I felt wonderful, after a good night sleep and a nice breakfast. Took my heart medicine. Took off for an hour shopping and the A-Fib began with a vengeance and lasted five hours.
During the time, interestingly, I had continuous IBS. If I had not used butter (an IBS trigger) on my toast that morni ...
More reviews for: Pradaxa, Vertigo
On eHealthMe, Pradaxa (dabigatran etexilate mesylate) is often used for atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions Pradaxa is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Pradaxa used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Valium, Antivert, Singulair, Primidone, Provigil, Cymbalta, Metoprolol Tartrate, Synthroid, Pradaxa, Tikosyn for a patient with Vertigo-associated Disorders, Vertigo, Allergenic Desensitisation Procedure, Tremor - Familial, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Depression, Hypotension, Hypothyroidism, Acquired Afibrinogenaemia. The patient has Osteoarthritis Aggravated, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Acquired Afibrinogenaemia, Weight Increased, Allergen Nos Skin Test Negative
- A study of drug interactions between Pradaxa, Metoprolol Succinate, Losartan, Lipitor, Methimazole for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Atrial Fibrillation, Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Hyperthyroidism. The patient has Nausea, Dizziness, Loss Of Appetite, Stomach Upset, Gerd, Poison Ivy Itchiness, Lethargy, Shortness Of Breath, Fatigue
More related studies for: Pradaxa, Vertigo
Recent Pradaxa related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Pradaxa, Vertigo
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (48 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (50 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Hepatitis C
- Premature Ejaculation
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease
- High Blood Cholesterol