Review: could Pramipexole dihydrochloride cause Adverse drug reaction?
Summary: Adverse drug reaction is reported only by a few people who take Pramipexole dihydrochloride.
We study 2,318 people who have side effects while taking Pramipexole dihydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Adverse drug reaction. Find out below who they are, when they have Adverse drug reaction and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Pramipexole dihydrochloride and have Adverse drug reaction >>>
Pramipexole dihydrochloride has active ingredients of pramipexole dihydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. (latest outcomes from 2,425 Pramipexole dihydrochloride users)
Adverse drug reaction
Adverse drug reaction has been reported by people with osteopenia, depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, pain. (latest reports from 10,457 Adverse drug reaction patients)
On Apr, 27, 2015: 2,318 people reported to have side effects when taking Pramipexole dihydrochloride. Among them, 5 people (0.22%) have Adverse Drug Reaction.
Time on Pramipexole dihydrochloride when people have Adverse drug reaction * :
Gender of people who have Adverse drug reaction when taking Pramipexole dihydrochloride * :
|Adverse drug reaction||88.89%||11.11% |
Age of people who have Adverse drug reaction when taking Pramipexole dihydrochloride * :
|Adverse drug reaction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Parkinson's disease (5 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Domperidone (5 people, 100.00%)
- Artane (5 people, 100.00%)
- Trihexyphenidyl hcl (3 people, 60.00%)
- Parkinane (3 people, 60.00%)
- Sifrol lp (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Adverse Drug Reaction while taking Pramipexole Dihydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Pramipexole dihydrochloride and have Adverse Drug Reaction
- support group for people who take Pramipexole dihydrochloride
- support group for people who have Adverse Drug Reaction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Spironolactone, Mirapex, Synthroid for a 38-year old woman with Facial Edema, Tremor, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Complex Mass Adjacent To Ovary, Swelling, Kidney Infection, Sweating - Excessive, Abdominal Distension, Diastolic Blood Pressure, Pain Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide, Triglide, Bactrim, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Plavix, Mirapex for a 58-year old woman with Insomnia, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, High Blood Pressure, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sinusitis, Diastolic Dysfunction, Tia, Rls. The patient has Nausea, Headache, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Body Temperature Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Levitra, Vitamin D, Aspirin, Lyrica, Lisinopril, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Levetiracetam for a 67-year old man with Erectile Dysfunction, Vitamin D Decreased, Preventive Surgery, Neuropathy, High Blood Pressure, Restlessness, Seizure Disorder. The patient has Skin Rash
- A study of side effects of Mirapex for a 67-year old woman with Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Gastropresis
- A study of drug interactions between Concerta, Wellbutrin Sr, Cymbalta, Mirapex for a 46-year old woman with Chronic Depression. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic
Recent Pramipexole dihydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Rasagiline Mesylate, Mirapex for a 64-year old woman who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Temazepam, Diazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Anxiety Depression M.e.
- Comparions of Carbidopa And Levodopa, Mirapex for a 55-year old woman who has Parkinson's Disease
- Comparions of Mirapex, Neurontin for a 44-year old man who has RLS
- Comparions of Entacapone, Azilect, Mirapex, Carbidopa And Levodopa for a 68-year old man who has Parkinsons
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.