Home > Pramipexole dihydrochloride > Adverse drug reaction > Pramipexole dihydrochloride and Adverse drug reaction
Review: could Pramipexole dihydrochloride cause Adverse drug reaction?
We study 2,306 people who have side effects while taking Pramipexole dihydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Adverse drug reaction. Find out below who they are, when they have Adverse drug reaction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Pramipexole dihydrochloride and have Adverse drug reaction >>>
Pramipexole dihydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,412 users) has active ingredients of pramipexole dihydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome.
Adverse drug reaction
Adverse Drug Reaction (latest reports from 36,022 patients) has been reported by people with osteopenia, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 2,306 people reported to have side effects when taking Pramipexole dihydrochloride. Among them, 5 people (0.22%) have Adverse Drug Reaction.
Time on Pramipexole dihydrochloride when people have Adverse drug reaction * :
Gender of people who have Adverse drug reaction when taking Pramipexole dihydrochloride * :
|Adverse drug reaction||88.89%||11.11% |
Age of people who have Adverse drug reaction when taking Pramipexole dihydrochloride * :
|Adverse drug reaction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Parkinson's disease (5 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Domperidone (5 people, 100.00%)
- Artane (5 people, 100.00%)
- Trihexyphenidyl hcl (3 people, 60.00%)
- Parkinane (3 people, 60.00%)
- Sifrol lp (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Adverse Drug Reaction while taking Pramipexole Dihydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Pramipexole dihydrochloride and have Adverse Drug Reaction
- support group for people who take Pramipexole dihydrochloride
- support group for people who have Adverse Drug Reaction
Recent conversations of related support groups:
- Support group for people who take Pramipexole dihydrochloride
Here's some data, @Bonzu: http://www.ehealthme.com/ds/pramipexole+dihydrochloride/chest+tightness+or+pressure It looks like only 2.5% of people have reported this symptom with that medication. But chest tightening isn't a good symptom and I hope that your doctor is aware of it.
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How well does using both mirapex and neupro at the same timne work
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Parkinson's Disease, and takes Mirapex)
Off of mirapex because of sexual thoughts, but Neupro does not work nearly as well (at 8 mg/day). I'm curious about using a much lower dose of Mirapex along with Neupro.
- What diet should i follow to maintain or better my health?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has ADD, Depression, Mitral Valve / Tricuspid Valve Regurgitation, Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease, Parkinson's Disease, and takes Klor-con, Alprazolam, Azilect, Mirapex ER)
Mirapex 1.5 and Mirapex .75 every morning
Azilect 1 mg at bedtime
Alprazolam .5mg as needed for anxiety
Klor Con for leg cramps
- I am taking olanzapine,imipramine and paramipexol to control movements hd are they compatible? gloria candia email psucaf@hotmail.
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has HD Chorea Movements, and takes Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Imipramine Hydrochloride, Olanzapine)
Trying to mitigate chorea movements in HD. Taking olanzapine 5mg/day, imipramite 25mg/day, pramipexol 0.50mg/day ,and biperid clorhydrate 2mg/day. Are these drugs compatible with each other. Paramipexol is more indicated for Parekinson Would it not be counterindicated for HD movements?
- Did anyone have chronic cough while taking mirapex?
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Chronic Cough, and takes Pramipexole Dihydrochloride)
Been coughing for 7 years while on Mirapex. Stopped taking it and my cough went away. Struggled to breathe for years.
- I am a 67 yr old female with severe rls, sleep apnea, depression and adhd. my side effects are weight gain, feeling lethargic with poor balance. does anyone else have these symptoms?
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Weight Gain - Unintentional, and takes Mirapex)
I have always been on the edge as far as how ADHD and depression impacts my functioning. But Antidepressants and stimulant medication plus Requip kept me on a fairly even keel (over many years) until Requip began to be less effective. That is when the neurologist tried me on several medications en ...
More questions for: Pramipexole dihydrochloride, Adverse drug reaction
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Congenital Scoliosis, Claustrophobia, Flashbacks And Nightmares, Anxiety Disorder, Restless Legs Syndrome, Depression, and takes Mobic, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Diazepam, Valproate Sodium, Pristiq )
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Off label use of drugs for peripheral neuropathy causing memory loss
(Posted by a 56 year old man who has Peripheral Neuropathy, and takes Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Savella, Methadone Hydrochloride, Axiron, Baby Aspirin, Senna, Colace, Oxcarbazepine, Gabapentin)
I have peripheral neuropathy with standard symptoms of burning, tingling, stabbing pain on the tops of my feet. I have had this condition for over 15 years getting worse over time. The last 5 years I have seen a couple of doctors and through trial and error we settled on a combination of Savella and ...
More reviews for: Pramipexole dihydrochloride, Adverse drug reaction
More related studies for: Pramipexole dihydrochloride, Adverse drug reaction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Heart Palpitations and Excedrin
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (11 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (16 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (23 minutes ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (45 minutes ago)
- Lexapro for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder (1 hour ago)