Home > Prandin > Bladder cancer > Prandin and Bladder cancer
Review: could Prandin cause Bladder cancer?
We study 3,413 people who have side effects while taking Prandin from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Bladder cancer. Find out below who they are, when they have Bladder cancer and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Prandin and have Bladder cancer >>>
Prandin (latest outcomes from 3,456 users) has active ingredients of repaglinide. It is often used in diabetes.
Bladder cancer (latest reports from 25,206 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 20, 2014: 3,413 people reported to have side effects when taking Prandin. Among them, 3 people (0.09%) have Bladder Cancer.
Time on Prandin when people have Bladder cancer * :
Gender of people who have Bladder cancer when taking Prandin * :
|Bladder cancer||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Bladder cancer when taking Prandin * :
|Bladder cancer||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Bladder cancer when taking Prandin ** :
How people recovered from Bladder cancer ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Actos (2 people, 66.67%)
- Levemir (1 people, 33.33%)
- Avandia (1 people, 33.33%)
- Amaryl (1 people, 33.33%)
- Macrobid (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bladder Cancer while taking Prandin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Prandin and have Bladder Cancer
- group for people who take Prandin
- group for people who have Bladder Cancer
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
After sleeping for a few minutes wake up with pressure in chest/diaphragm area.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Prandin, Bladder cancer
More reviews for: Prandin, Bladder cancer
On eHealthMe, Prandin (repaglinide) is often used for diabetes. Find out below the conditions Prandin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Prandin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Aspirin, Alprazolam, Gabapentin, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Abilify, Baclofen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 64-year old man who has Headache, Blood Thinner, Anxiety Disorder, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chloresterol, Depression, Thyroid Disorder (53 minutes ago)
- Benadryl for a 26-year old woman who has Allergies (1 hour ago)
- Curcumin, Borage Oil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Amlodipine Besylate, Humira, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atrial Fibrillation and Thyroxine Increased
- Itching and Hypertension
- Xarelto and Constipation
- Phentermine and Overactive Thyroid
- Orencia and Stiff Neck
Recent user comments
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (2 hours ago)
- "hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented w ... " (3 hours ago)
- "i have night chest tightness,,, cough,, seeded medica ... " (4 hours ago)
- Semen Volume Increased
- Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride
- Baked Beans