Review: could Prandin cause Bladder cancer?
Summary: Bladder cancer is reported only by a few people who take Prandin.
We study 3,413 people who have side effects while taking Prandin from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Bladder cancer. Find out below who they are, when they have Bladder cancer and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Prandin and have Bladder cancer >>>
Prandin has active ingredients of repaglinide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from 3,456 Prandin users)
Bladder cancer has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 6,590 Bladder cancer patients)
On Apr, 9, 2015: 3,413 people reported to have side effects when taking Prandin. Among them, 3 people (0.09%) have Bladder Cancer.
Time on Prandin when people have Bladder cancer * :
Gender of people who have Bladder cancer when taking Prandin * :
|Bladder cancer||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Bladder cancer when taking Prandin * :
|Bladder cancer||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Bladder cancer when taking Prandin ** :
How people recovered from Bladder cancer ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Actos (2 people, 66.67%)
- Levemir (1 people, 33.33%)
- Avandia (1 people, 33.33%)
- Amaryl (1 people, 33.33%)
- Macrobid (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of prandin and bladder cancer on
Do you have Bladder Cancer while taking Prandin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Prandin and have Bladder Cancer
- support group for people who take Prandin
- support group for people who have Bladder Cancer
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Omeprazole, Metformin, Doxazosin Mesylate, Aspirin, Repaglinide, Atorvastatin Calcium, Ramipril, Lotensin, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 58-year old man with Erection Problems, Reflux Gastritis, High Blood Sugar, Prostate Examination Abnormal, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Laziness, Allergic Cough
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a 56-year old woman with Duodenal Ulcer. The patient has Bladder Cancer, Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Dexamethasone, Thalomid for a 67-year old man with Multiple Myeloma. The patient has Transitional Cell Carcinoma Of The Bladder
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Prandin, Repaglinide, Lantus, Haloperidol, Synthroid, Lithium Carbonate for a 62-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type, Thyroid Disorder, Mood Disorder. The patient has Sensation Of Heaviness, Edema, Diaphragm Muscle Weakness, Muscle Spasms, Insomnia
- A study of drug interactions between Neomycin And Polymyxin B Sulfates And Dexamethasone, Repaglinide for a 86-year old man with Bhlerpitis, Diabetes. The patient has Eyes - Sensitive To Light, Eye Discharge, Red Eye
Recent Prandin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Repaglinide for a 62-year old woman who has Type 2 Diabetes
- Comparions of Prandin, Starlix for a 62-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent
- Comparions of Glipizide, PRANDIN for a 61-year old woman who has Diabetes Mellitus
- Comparions of Cardura, Finasteride (Ivax Pharms) - 5MG, Simvastatin (Synthon Pharms) - 40MG, Creon, Prandin for a 77-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus
- Comparions of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride (Teva) - EQ 37.5MG BASE, Acyclovir (Teva) - 400MG, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride (Barr) - EQ 250MG BASE, Methadone Hydrochloride (Roxane) - 10MG/ML, Prandin (Novo Nordisk Inc) - 0.5MG for a 55-year old man who has Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.