Home > Pravachol > Bone and joint pain > Pravachol and Bone and joint pain
Review: could Pravachol cause Bone and joint pain (Joint pain)?
We study 16,424 people who have side effects while taking Pravachol from FDA and social media. Among them, 774 have Bone and joint pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Bone and joint pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Pravachol and have Bone and joint pain >>>
Pravachol (latest outcomes from 16,686 users) has active ingredients of pravastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Bone and joint pain
Bone And Joint Pain (latest reports from 800,907 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 16,424 people reported to have side effects when taking Pravachol. Among them, 774 people (4.71%) have Bone And Joint Pain.
Time on Pravachol when people have Bone and joint pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bone and joint pain||18.68%||15.38%||15.38%||25.27%||19.78%||0.00%||5.49% |
Gender of people who have Bone and joint pain when taking Pravachol * :
|Bone and joint pain||58.85%||41.15% |
Age of people who have Bone and joint pain when taking Pravachol * :
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.56%||6.99%||18.54%||69.90% |
Severity of Bone and joint pain when taking Pravachol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bone and joint pain||33.33%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33% |
How people recovered from Bone and joint pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (136 people, 17.57%)
- Osteoporosis (65 people, 8.40%)
- Pain (50 people, 6.46%)
- Hypertension (39 people, 5.04%)
- Arthritis (34 people, 4.39%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (181 people, 23.39%)
- Lasix (126 people, 16.28%)
- Vioxx (123 people, 15.89%)
- Coumadin (97 people, 12.53%)
- Lipitor (95 people, 12.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bone And Joint Pain while taking Pravachol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Pravachol and have Bone And Joint Pain
- support group for people who take Pravachol
- support group for people who have Bone And Joint Pain
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anyone had side affects and/or drug interactions from xarelto and prevastatin?
I currently take xarelto after a bout of multiple blood clots in both lungs...I have just been diagnosed with high cholesterol and dr wants me to take prevastatin and I'm concerned about side affects and/or drug interactions
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
- Does neurontin cause arthritis. after taking it for 3 months, i started ints.
After having sciatic pain for almost a year, a doctor prescribed Neurontin. I took it for 3 months until I started getting severe joint pain. I weened myself off of it a month ago and am still having severe joint pain. There has not been any other changes in my life except Neurontin. Does this go ...
- Can stopping coumadin cause the heart rate to increase?
After stoppage of coumadin, the patient was started on Eliquis and after administration of one dose, the heart rate increased from the 70's to 120 plus. Could the increased heart rate be caused by the stoppage of coumadin?
- Does xarelto contribute to extreme thinning of hair
extreme hair thinning
inability to relieve dry eye symptoms (burning, feeling of foreign object in eyes
can anything be done to correct these eymptoms
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
- Metoperal 100 mg and lisiprol just doubled to 100mg i've had joint pain in shoulders right knee right now it's in right hip joint pain severe .... immobile right now what do i do to relieve this ....
I have more medications but, it won't let me list them. So I'm finishing them first. ...levathroxin , nuerotin, tramadol, baby aspirin, flovent inhaler, albuteral sulfate inhaler , two diabetic meds and insulin ok this joint pain started back up when I was increased to control my blood pressure b ...
- Is it safe to take pravastin while on remicade?
I have just started on Remicade and this drug scares the heck out of me! However it is being used as a last resort as no other medications were bring my ulcerative colitis under control I am very concerned about drug interactions and can't seem to get any straight answers from my doctor or the pha ...
- Joint aches after carbocaine/novacaine
shoulder and wrist pain after dental work with a novacaine probably carbocaine
More questions for: Pravachol, Bone and joint pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Cymbalta caused joint pain
I had taken Cymbalta for about 1.5 years and after taking it for a few months, I started having widespread joint pain. The joint pain has gotten worse and is becoming debilitating. Joint pain in the literature as a side affect of the drug but the joint pain seems to be permanent! I have not taken Cy ...
- Xylitol caused joint pain
For over a year I was chewing nicotine gum with xylitol. During that period I developed worsening joint pain to the stage where I was diagnosed with Fybromyalgia (there was no other explanation for the pain). The chemist changed the brand of 2mg gum and I instantly felt better chewing it. After a w ...
- Xylitol caused joint pain
For over a year I was chewing nicotine gum with xylitol. During that period I developed worsening joint pain to the stage where I was diagnosed with fybromyalgia (there was no other explanation for the pain). The chemist changed the brand of 2mg gum and I instantly felt better chewing it. After a ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
- Ideopathic hypersomnia from mantle cell lymphoma
I have an unusual idiopathic hypersomnia surrounded by the circumstance of also having Mantle Cell Lymphoma. I awake each day at around 7:00 am without an alarm after 7-8 hrs sleep. By 8:00 am after a cup of coffee and breakfast, I feel fully awake and 100% normal.
Around Noon and 12:30, I begi ...
- Pravistatin -- rapid and irregular heart beat
PCP prescribed 20mg Pravastatin daily to lower overall cholesteral from 232. I was 65 years of age at the time. It worked, but then I stopped exercising for a period of about 4 months and the cholesteral rose, so he increased the Pravistatin to 40mg. In about a week I experienced sudden rapid and ...
- Personal review of pravastatin with respect to erectile dysfunction
I took pravastatin and experienced ED. After gettiny off pravastatin and taking magnesiam, zinc and cialis, I was able to restore some functionality of an erection. Additional, I dieted and drank green tea. At this point, I have lost ten pounds and project to lose 20-30 more.
- Pravastatin and bad dreams
Just resumed taking pravastatin alternate nights after gap of 6 weeks. Alternate nights and 6 week gap make more obvious that waking with headache, nausea and bad dream is caused by night before pravastatin pill. Only 10mg too!
I think headache causes bad dream. Bad dreams unusually persistent in m ...
More reviews for: Pravachol, Bone and joint pain
On eHealthMe, Pravachol (pravastatin sodium) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Pravachol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Pravachol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Pravachol, Doxycycline, Advair Diskus 100/50, Prednisone, Promethazine, Sulindac, Lopressor for a patient with Insomnia, High Blood Cholesterol, Knee Joint Replacement, Eosinophilic Pneumonia, Gastroparesis, Arthritis, Svt. The patient has Butterfly Rash, Eosinophilic Pneumonia, Fatigue, Fever, Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Diovan, Hydrochlorothiazide, Pravastatin Sodium for a patient with Blood Pressure Decreased, Hypertension, Cholesterol Test. The patient has Joint Pain
- A study of side effects of Pravachol for a patient with Hypercholesterolaemia. The patient has Bone And Joint Pain
More related studies for: Pravachol, Bone and joint pain
Recent Pravachol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Lamotrigine, Celebrex for a 81-year old man who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Cymbalta, Neurontin for a 72-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Eliquis, Pravastatin Sodium, Famotidine for a 69-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Pravastatin Sodium for a 65-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Testosterone, Niacin, Metoprolol Succinate for a 77-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Pravastatin Sodium, Xarelto, Losartan, Amlodipine Besylate for a 87-year old man who has Bloodpressure, Cholesteral
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Ramipril for a 64-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Lipitor for a 57-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Pravastatin Sodium for a 67-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides
- Comparions of Singulair, Toviaz, Pravachol, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 59-year old woman who has Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Allergies, Depression, Osteoporosis, Type 2 Diabetes
More related comparison studies for: Pravachol, Bone and joint pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.