Review: could Pravastatin sodium cause Aches - leg (Leg pain)?
Summary: Aches - leg is found among people who take Pravastatin sodium, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Escitalopram, and have High blood cholesterol.
We study 8,498 people who have side effects while taking Pravastatin sodium from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Aches - leg. Find out below who they are, when they have Aches - leg and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Pravastatin sodium and have Aches - leg >>>
Pravastatin sodium has active ingredients of pravastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 9,322 Pravastatin sodium users)
Aches - leg
Aches - leg (leg pain) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 1,087 Aches - leg patients)
On Mar, 9, 2015: 8,493 people reported to have side effects when taking Pravastatin sodium. Among them, 8 people (0.09%) have Aches - Leg.
Time on Pravastatin sodium when people have Aches - leg * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Aches - leg||25.00%||37.50%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||12.50%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Aches - leg when taking Pravastatin sodium * :
|Aches - leg||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Aches - leg when taking Pravastatin sodium * :
|Aches - leg||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||12.50%||75.00% |
Severity of Aches - leg when taking Pravastatin sodium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Aches - leg||0.00%||87.50%||12.50%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Aches - leg ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Aches - leg||0.00%||20.00%||80.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (3 people, 37.50%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 12.50%)
- Depression (1 people, 12.50%)
- Cholesterol test (1 people, 12.50%)
- Blood thinner (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Escitalopram (1 people, 12.50%)
- Nadolol and bendroflumethiazide (1 people, 12.50%)
- Plavix (1 people, 12.50%)
- Testim (1 people, 12.50%)
- Nexium (1 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Aches - Leg while taking Pravastatin Sodium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Pravastatin sodium and have Aches - Leg
- support group for people who take Pravastatin sodium
- support group for people who have Aches - Leg
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine Hydrochloride And Codeine Phosphate, Pravachol, Protonix, Cozaar, Celexa, Coreg, Symbicort, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate for a 71-year old woman with Cough, Hypercholesterolemia, Gerd, Cardiac Disorder, Depression, Dyspnea. The patient has Pancytopenia
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman with Pain, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression. The patient has Obesity, Thirst - Excessive
- A study of drug interactions between Acidophilus Lactobacillus, Benicar Hct for a 58-year old woman with Bowel Movement Irregularity, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled. The patient has Back Pain, Nausea, Leg Cramping, Tongue Irritation, Insomnia, Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Amantadine Hydrochloride, Azilect for a 67-year old woman with Parkinson's Disease, Parkinsonism. The patient has Leg Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix, Metformin for a 38-year old woman with Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Passed Out, Diabetes. The patient has Constipation, Bloating, Painful Urination, Pain - Leg, Unable To Get Pregnant, Unable To Concentrate, Passed Out
Recent Pravastatin sodium related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.