Review: could Pravastatin sodium cause Anal fistula?
Summary: there is no Anal fistula reported by people who take Pravastatin sodium yet.
We study 8,498 people who have side effects while taking Pravastatin sodium from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Anal fistula and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Pravastatin sodium and have Anal fistula >>>
Pravastatin sodium has active ingredients of pravastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 9,322 Pravastatin sodium users)
Anal fistula has been reported by people with crohn's disease, acne, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 1,909 Anal fistula patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Anal Fistula while taking Pravastatin Sodium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Pravastatin sodium
- support group for people who have Anal Fistula
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman with Pain, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression. The patient has Obesity, Thirst - Excessive
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
- A study of side effects of Pravastatin Sodium for a 61-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Cherry Angioma (cherry red papules on the skin)
- A study of drug interactions between Branched - Chain Amino Acids, Zinc Sulfate, Selenium, Beta Glucans, Glucosamine Sulfate, Flaxseed Oil, Quercetin-3-rutinoside, Boswellin Serrata Resin, CoQ10, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Indian Tumeric, Vitamin D, Pravastatin Sodium, Flonase, Asmanex Twisthaler, Losartan Potassium for a 67-year old man with Joint Pain, Antioxidant Therapy, Joint Stiffness, Pain - Joints, Inflammation Localised, Vitamin D Decreased, High Ldl-p, Asthma, Hbp. The patient has Pain - Joints
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron, Pravastatin Sodium, Acyclovir for a 65-year old woman with Early Dumping Syndrome- Stomach- After Surgery In 2013, High Blood Cholesterol, Keratitis Herpetic. The patient has Ondansetron - Used For Sweating, Rapid Heart Beat, Nausea, Severe Diarrhea About One Half Hour After Eating- This Began After A Nissen Fundoplication Surgery, Pravastatin Used To Control High Cholesterol, Herpes-eye- Ulceration Of Cornea
Recent Pravastatin sodium related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.