Home > Pravastatin > Headaches > Pravastatin and Headaches
Review: could Pravastatin cause Headaches (Headache)?
We study 8,454 people who have side effects while taking Pravastatin from FDA and social media. Among them, 202 have Headaches. Find out below who they are, when they have Headaches and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Pravastatin sodium and have Headaches >>>
Pravastatin sodium (latest outcomes from 9,271 users) has active ingredients of pravastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Headaches (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,191,904 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 8,454 people reported to have side effects when taking Pravastatin sodium. Among them, 202 people (2.39%) have Headaches.
Time on Pravastatin sodium when people have Headaches * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Headaches when taking Pravastatin sodium * :
Age of people who have Headaches when taking Pravastatin sodium * :
Severity of Headaches when taking Pravastatin sodium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Headaches ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hyperlipidaemia (20 people, 9.90%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (17 people, 8.42%)
- Hypertension (16 people, 7.92%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (16 people, 7.92%)
- Depression (14 people, 6.93%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (36 people, 17.82%)
- Prednisone (28 people, 13.86%)
- Insulin (26 people, 12.87%)
- Furosemide (25 people, 12.38%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (24 people, 11.88%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Headaches while taking Pravastatin Sodium?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Pravastatin sodium and have Headaches
- support group for people who take Pravastatin sodium
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
short duration frontal temporal headache cause by cough, sneeze, exertion, maybe worse lying down
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Has anyone had side affects and/or drug interactions from xarelto and prevastatin?
I currently take xarelto after a bout of multiple blood clots in both lungs...I have just been diagnosed with high cholesterol and dr wants me to take prevastatin and I'm concerned about side affects and/or drug interactions
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
More questions for: Pravastatin sodium, Headaches
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Pravastatin sodium, Headaches
On eHealthMe, Pravastatin Sodium (pravastatin sodium) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Pravastatin Sodium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Pravastatin Sodium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (51 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Florence Fennel
- Vitex Trifolia
- Urovist Meglumine Diu/ct
- Poisoning Fish And Shellfish