Home > Pravastatin > Nausea and vomiting > Pravastatin and Nausea and vomiting
Review: could Pravastatin cause Nausea and vomiting?
We study 8,454 people who have side effects while taking Pravastatin from FDA and social media. Among them, 277 have Nausea and vomiting. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and vomiting and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Pravastatin sodium and have Nausea and vomiting >>>
Pravastatin sodium (latest outcomes from 9,271 users) has active ingredients of pravastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting (latest reports from 1,063,142 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 8,454 people reported to have side effects when taking Pravastatin sodium. Among them, 187 people (2.21%) have Nausea And Vomiting.
Time on Pravastatin sodium when people have Nausea and vomiting * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Nausea and vomiting||16.67%||0.00%||8.33%||0.00%||33.33%||41.67%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Nausea and vomiting when taking Pravastatin sodium * :
|Nausea and vomiting||53.16%||46.84% |
Age of people who have Nausea and vomiting when taking Pravastatin sodium * :
|Nausea and vomiting||0.58%||0.58%||0.00%||0.00%||4.68%||8.19%||23.98%||61.99% |
Severity of Nausea and vomiting when taking Pravastatin sodium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Nausea and vomiting||33.33%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Nausea and vomiting ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hyperlipidaemia (33 people, 17.65%)
- Hypertension (25 people, 13.37%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (14 people, 7.49%)
- Insomnia (14 people, 7.49%)
- Colon cancer stage iv (13 people, 6.95%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (49 people, 26.20%)
- Losartan potassium (20 people, 10.70%)
- Zetia (19 people, 10.16%)
- Plavix (19 people, 10.16%)
- Allopurinol (18 people, 9.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea And Vomiting while taking Pravastatin Sodium?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Pravastatin sodium and have Nausea And Vomiting
- support group for people who take Pravastatin sodium
- support group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Pravastatin sodium, Nausea and vomiting
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
More reviews for: Pravastatin sodium, Nausea and vomiting
On eHealthMe, Pravastatin Sodium (pravastatin sodium) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Pravastatin Sodium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Pravastatin Sodium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Pravastatin sodium, Nausea and vomiting
Recent Pravastatin sodium related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Pravastatin sodium, Nausea and vomiting
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (46 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (46 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Decreased
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis