Review: could Pravastatin sodium cause Nocturia (Urination - excessive at night)?
Summary: Nocturia is reported only by a few people who take Pravastatin sodium.
We study 8,498 people who have side effects while taking Pravastatin sodium from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Nocturia. Find out below who they are, when they have Nocturia and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Pravastatin sodium and have Nocturia >>>
Pravastatin sodium has active ingredients of pravastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 9,322 Pravastatin sodium users)
Nocturia (the need to get up in the night to urinate) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, enlarged prostate, high blood cholesterol, osteopenia. (latest reports from 5,129 Nocturia patients)
On Mar, 7, 2015: 8,493 people reported to have side effects when taking Pravastatin sodium. Among them, 5 people (0.06%) have Nocturia.
Time on Pravastatin sodium when people have Nocturia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nocturia when taking Pravastatin sodium * :
Age of people who have Nocturia when taking Pravastatin sodium * :
Severity of Nocturia when taking Pravastatin sodium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nocturia ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Nausea (1 people, 20.00%)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (in remission) (1 people, 20.00%)
- High-density lipoprotein (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Azulfidine (2 people, 40.00%)
- Atrovent (1 people, 20.00%)
- Colchicine (1 people, 20.00%)
- Glipizide (1 people, 20.00%)
- Milk of magnesia tab (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of pravastatin sodium and nocturia on
Do you have Nocturia while taking Pravastatin Sodium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Pravastatin sodium and have Nocturia
- support group for people who take Pravastatin sodium
- support group for people who have Nocturia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine Hydrochloride And Codeine Phosphate, Pravachol, Protonix, Cozaar, Celexa, Coreg, Symbicort, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate for a 71-year old woman with Cough, Hypercholesterolemia, Gerd, Cardiac Disorder, Depression, Dyspnea. The patient has Pancytopenia
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman with Pain, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression. The patient has Obesity, Thirst - Excessive
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Linzess, Miralax, Anturol, Olanzapine, Zetia, Nexium, Depakote, Benztropine Mesylate for a 40-year old man with Nocturia, Aggression, Constipation, Schizophrenia, Hyperlipidemia, Gerd, Bipolar Disorder, Medication Side Effects. The patient has Agap Low, Eosinophilia, Mental Status Tests, Leaning Left When Walking, Nocturia
Recent Pravastatin sodium related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.