Home > Pravastatin > Sleep disorder > Pravastatin and Sleep disorder
Review: could Pravastatin cause Sleep disorder?
We study 8,454 people who have side effects while taking Pravastatin from FDA and social media. Among them, 39 have Sleep disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Sleep disorder and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Pravastatin sodium and have Sleep disorder >>>
Pravastatin sodium (latest outcomes from 9,271 users) has active ingredients of pravastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Sleep disorder (latest reports from 137,003 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 8,454 people reported to have side effects when taking Pravastatin sodium. Among them, 49 people (0.58%) have Sleep Disorder.
Time on Pravastatin sodium when people have Sleep disorder * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sleep disorder||9.09%||54.55%||9.09%||0.00%||0.00%||27.27%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Sleep disorder when taking Pravastatin sodium * :
|Sleep disorder||47.50%||52.50% |
Age of people who have Sleep disorder when taking Pravastatin sodium * :
|Sleep disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||15.15%||24.24%||60.61% |
Severity of Sleep disorder when taking Pravastatin sodium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sleep disorder||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Sleep disorder ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sleep disorder||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (4 people, 8.16%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (4 people, 8.16%)
- Prophylaxis (3 people, 6.12%)
- Back pain (3 people, 6.12%)
- Schizophrenia (2 people, 4.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (17 people, 34.69%)
- Zocor (9 people, 18.37%)
- Furosemide (9 people, 18.37%)
- Plavix (8 people, 16.33%)
- Lipitor (8 people, 16.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sleep Disorder while taking Pravastatin Sodium?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Pravastatin sodium and have Sleep Disorder
- support group for people who take Pravastatin sodium
- support group for people who have Sleep Disorder
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anyone had side affects and/or drug interactions from xarelto and prevastatin?
I currently take xarelto after a bout of multiple blood clots in both lungs...I have just been diagnosed with high cholesterol and dr wants me to take prevastatin and I'm concerned about side affects and/or drug interactions
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
- Can stopping coumadin cause the heart rate to increase?
After stoppage of coumadin, the patient was started on Eliquis and after administration of one dose, the heart rate increased from the 70's to 120 plus. Could the increased heart rate be caused by the stoppage of coumadin?
- Does xarelto contribute to extreme thinning of hair
extreme hair thinning
inability to relieve dry eye symptoms (burning, feeling of foreign object in eyes
can anything be done to correct these eymptoms
- Any tips on how to get off zimovane after 20 years
I am an active 69 year old female. I have been a poor sleeper for 25 years. I'm on 2 zimovane tablets a night. I cannot fall asleep without them. They affect my memory. I forget any phone calls or info given to me after I have taken them. I sleep for three to four hors and then I keep wakening every ...
- Excessive sweaty clammy skin and low energy
I have been experiencing profuse sweating. Clammy skin. I am very low energy. I do not sleep well and fatigued during the day. I am on many medications for Crohn's disease, arthritis, and other auto immune conditions.
- Restoril seems to be more effective than ambien for me. i am 61 years old female with severe insomnia and diabetic neuropathy
I am a 61 year old female with diabetes for 11 years . I have depression, anxiety and insomnia
- How do i at least try to get the psychiatrist doing my follow up assessment to consider the possibility that the mirena iud was the cause of the acute psychosis i experienced?
I had a Mirena IUD inserted on December 9th. Insertion was fine (but I think I have a pretty high tolerance for pain); but things started going downhill fast. On December 15th I had a blackout drunken episode and in January I had two puffs of a marijuna joint and believe I went briefly Psycotic. ...
- Is zopiclone safe to take with metformin?
also takes ASA ; Synthroid and ramipril. I also have enlarges kidneys and liver and so I have concerns about any negative reactions .
- Is it safe to take pravastin while on remicade?
I have just started on Remicade and this drug scares the heck out of me! However it is being used as a last resort as no other medications were bring my ulcerative colitis under control I am very concerned about drug interactions and can't seem to get any straight answers from my doctor or the pha ...
More questions for: Pravastatin sodium, Sleep disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
- Ideopathic hypersomnia from mantle cell lymphoma
I have an unusual idiopathic hypersomnia surrounded by the circumstance of also having Mantle Cell Lymphoma. I awake each day at around 7:00 am without an alarm after 7-8 hrs sleep. By 8:00 am after a cup of coffee and breakfast, I feel fully awake and 100% normal.
Around Noon and 12:30, I begi ...
- Melatonin and diarrhea
I have had difficulty sleeping most of my life. Difficulty going to sleep and waking up multiple times during the night were a usual pattern for me. Testing for sleep apnea did not show a positive result. A friend said to try Melatonin that for him it worked fine. I tried it and the diarrhea st ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Pravistatin -- rapid and irregular heart beat
PCP prescribed 20mg Pravastatin daily to lower overall cholesteral from 232. I was 65 years of age at the time. It worked, but then I stopped exercising for a period of about 4 months and the cholesteral rose, so he increased the Pravistatin to 40mg. In about a week I experienced sudden rapid and ...
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
- Personal review of pravastatin with respect to erectile dysfunction
I took pravastatin and experienced ED. After gettiny off pravastatin and taking magnesiam, zinc and cialis, I was able to restore some functionality of an erection. Additional, I dieted and drank green tea. At this point, I have lost ten pounds and project to lose 20-30 more.
- Pravastatin and bad dreams
Just resumed taking pravastatin alternate nights after gap of 6 weeks. Alternate nights and 6 week gap make more obvious that waking with headache, nausea and bad dream is caused by night before pravastatin pill. Only 10mg too!
I think headache causes bad dream. Bad dreams unusually persistent in m ...
More reviews for: Pravastatin sodium, Sleep disorder
On eHealthMe, Pravastatin Sodium (pravastatin sodium) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Pravastatin Sodium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Pravastatin Sodium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Pravastatin sodium, Sleep disorder
Recent Pravastatin sodium related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Lamotrigine, Celebrex for a 81-year old man who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Cymbalta, Neurontin for a 72-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Eliquis, Pravastatin Sodium, Famotidine for a 69-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Pravastatin Sodium for a 65-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Testosterone, Niacin, Metoprolol Succinate for a 77-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Pravastatin Sodium, Xarelto, Losartan, Amlodipine Besylate for a 87-year old man who has Bloodpressure, Cholesteral
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Ramipril for a 64-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Lipitor for a 57-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Pravastatin Sodium for a 67-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides
- Comparions of Singulair, Toviaz, Pravachol, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 59-year old woman who has Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Allergies, Depression, Osteoporosis, Type 2 Diabetes
More related comparison studies for: Pravastatin sodium, Sleep disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.