Could Prazosin hydrochloride cause Agranulocytosis - from FDA reports
Agranulocytosis is reported only by a few people who take Prazosin Hydrochloride. We study 211 people who have side effects while taking Prazosin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 1 have Agranulocytosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Agranulocytosis and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Prazosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in post-traumatic stress disorder. (latest outcomes from Prazosin hydrochloride 416 users)
Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, preventive health care, schizophrenia, breast cancer, high blood pressure (latest reports from 77,856 Agranulocytosis patients).
On Dec, 04, 2016
211 people reported to have side effects when taking Prazosin Hydrochloride.
Among them, 1 person (0.47%) has Agranulocytosis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Agranulocytosis when taking Prazosin Hydrochloride *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Agranulocytosis when taking Prazosin Hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Temazepam (1 person, 100.00%)
- Oxazepam (1 person, 100.00%)
- Olanzapine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Mirtazapine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Acetaminophen (1 person, 100.00%)
Forecasts by ePatient.care (We will alert you to new symptoms or undetected conditions when you take Prazosin hydrochloride, learn more )
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Agranulocytosis when taking Prazosin hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is agranulocytosis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...