Prazosin hydrochloride and Weight loss - unintentional - from FDA reports
Weight loss - unintentional is reported only by a few people who take Prazosin Hydrochloride. We study 219 people who have side effects while taking Prazosin hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 3 have Weight loss - unintentional. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight loss - unintentional and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 09, 2017
219 people reported to have side effects when taking Prazosin Hydrochloride.
Among them, 3 people (1.37%) have Weight Loss - Unintentional
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight Loss - Unintentional when taking Prazosin Hydrochloride *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Weight Loss - Unintentional when taking Prazosin Hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diabetes (2 people, 66.67%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (1 person, 33.33%)
- Low Density Lipoprotein Increased (1 person, 33.33%)
- High Density Lipoprotein Decreased (1 person, 33.33%)
- Gout (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Byetta (2 people, 66.67%)
- Paxil (1 person, 33.33%)
- Norvasc (1 person, 33.33%)
- Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide (1 person, 33.33%)
- Gemfibrozil (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (2 people, 66.67%)
- Food Poisoning (1 person, 33.33%)
- Abnormal Faeces (1 person, 33.33%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (1 person, 33.33%)
- Abdominal Injury (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight loss - unintentional when taking Prazosin hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is weight loss - unintentional caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Prazosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in post-traumatic stress disorder. (latest outcomes from Prazosin hydrochloride 442 users)
Weight Loss - Unintentional
Weight loss - unintentional has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 158,415 Weight loss - unintentional patients).
Browse all side effects of Prazosin hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Weight loss - unintentionalWeight loss - unintentional
Could your condition cause Weight loss - unintentionalWeight loss - unintentional
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking Prazosin for just lest than a year...it solved my nightmare problems...however, when I was not consistent with taking it, I became volatile...uncontrollable temper fits...started taking it regular but still struggled with what I call the "Snap" sudden snaps of temper fits...My ...
Frequent urination gradually ramped up 3 years ago and intensified after a kidney stone 18 months ago. Went on myrbetriq this August and notice that my weight dropped after thanksgiving by 8 lbs from 143 to 135 (5'6" tall and exercise regularly.) My weight has dropped by another 3 pounds by ...
about 1.5 months ago, I was taken of sertraline 200 mg and started on Prazosin 3 mg twice a day (for PTSD/Nightmares) and 60 mg Cymbalta for anxiety/depression. They changed my medication because I have bad nightmares pretty much every night, I am always very agitated (misophonia is BAD), ...