Review: could Prazosin hydrochloride cause Agranulocytosis?
Summary: Agranulocytosis is reported only by a few people who take Prazosin hydrochloride.
We study 295 people who have side effects while taking Prazosin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Agranulocytosis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Agranulocytosis >>>
Prazosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in post-traumatic stress disorder. (latest outcomes from Prazosin hydrochloride 387 users)
Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, multiple myeloma, preventive health care, breast cancer, high blood pressure.(latest reports from Agranulocytosis 54,703 patients)
On Dec, 22, 2014: 295 people reported to have side effects when taking Prazosin hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.34%) has Agranulocytosis.
Time on Prazosin hydrochloride when people have Agranulocytosis * :
Age of people who have Agranulocytosis when taking Prazosin hydrochloride * :
Severity of Agranulocytosis when taking Prazosin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Agranulocytosis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Temazepam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 100.00%)
- Senna fruit (1 people, 100.00%)
- Oxazepam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Olanzapine (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Agranulocytosis while taking Prazosin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Agranulocytosis
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Agranulocytosis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does plavix hoarseness lessen or recede?
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Cozaar, Aspirin, Plavix)
I started taking Plavix prior to a stent placement one week ago. After two or three days I developed a hoarseness and voice interference.
- Could hypomagnesia cause polymyalgia rheumatica
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Hypertension, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Diabetes Mellitus, Gout, Gluten Intolerance, and takes Metformin, Allopurinol, Amlodipine, Micardis, Januvia, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Gemfibrozil)
Was initially diagnosed with polymyalgia rheumatica and prescribed prednisolone which was gradually reduced to zero but the muscle and joint pains came back. So I went to another doctor who diagnosed the muscle and joint pains as being caused by my cholesterol medications. I was put on prednisolone ...
More questions for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Agranulocytosis
More reviews for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Agranulocytosis
- A study of side effects of Prazosin Hydrochloride for a patient with Nightmares. The patient has Morphene
Comments: After taking prescription for Prazosin HCL, morphene became inefficient against Pain. Over a short period of time, I felt I was going through withdrawl symptoms as if I wasn't taking the prescribed amount of morphene.
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Aspirin, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Insulin Insulatard Nph Nordisk, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Lorazepam, Losartan, Metformin Hydrochloride, Mometasone Furoate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Lipitor, Temazepam, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Blood Pressure Abnormal, Heart Attack, Mental Disorder, Stroke, Depression, Muscle Pain, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Heart Disease Congenital, Anxiety Disorder, Diabetes Mellitus, Breathing Difficulty, Restless Leg Syndrome, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Colesterol, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Back Pain - Low, Diuretic Therapy. The patient has Hydrochlorothiazide
Comments: I TOOK ONE DOSE OF THIS DRUG,GOT OUT OF BED, PASSED OUT, WOKE UP ON THE FLOOR, UNABLE TO MOVE, TERRIBLE PAIN. AFTER SEVERAL MINUTES GAINED USE OF HANDS AND ARMS, PULLED MYSELF ONTO BED, CALLED FOR HELP, WENT ER, LOW PULSE 40. SENT TO CARDIAC UNIT STILL PAIN, GENERALLY LEFT TO MYSELF AND DISCHARGED ...
- A study of drug interactions between Remicade, Imuran, Colchicine, Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate for a patient with Behcet's Syndrome, Folliculitis. The patient has Neutropenia, Ecg P Wave Inverted, Haemangioma, Hyperthermia, Polymyalgia
Comments: Pt developed fever of 102.2 while on oral abx, that resolved with Tylenol. ANC 400, two weeks ago the differential was normal. The pt has had 8 doses of Remicade (500 mg infusions) with normal differential. The pt only takes Imuran sporadically and is non-compliant to prescription. The pt. has been ...
- A study of side effects of Maxalt for a patient with Migraine. The patient has Neutropenia (an abnormally low number of neutrophils)
Comments: Dropped my white blood cell counts dramatically in just a couple of days. One white cell count was at zero. Very sick with neutropenia, was diagnosed as drug induced by Maxalt (a new drug to me) by my specialist.
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Prilosec, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Claritin, Sudafed 12 Hour for a patient with Insomnia Concerns, Anxiety, Acid Reflux, Nightmares - Repeated, Multiple Allergies. The patient has Diabetic Gastroparesis
Comments: I started with extreme bloating, then extreme abdominal pain, change in bowel habits. Tests showed kidney stones, pancreatic cyst, bladder not emptying. Seeing several different specialists now. Today a diagnosis of gastroparesis. They used Reglan during the Gastric emptying study but it barely work ...
More related studies for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Agranulocytosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.