Home > Prazosin > Fatigue > Prazosin and Fatigue
Review: could Prazosin cause Fatigue?
We study 294 people who have side effects while taking Prazosin from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Fatigue >>>
Prazosin hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 385 users) has active ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in post-traumatic stress disorder.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 294 people reported to have side effects when taking Prazosin hydrochloride. Among them, 9 people (3.06%) have Fatigue.
Time on Prazosin hydrochloride when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Prazosin hydrochloride * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Prazosin hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 22.22%)
- Repeated nightmares (2 people, 22.22%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 22.22%)
- Chronic depression (1 people, 11.11%)
- Mood swings (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (2 people, 22.22%)
- Cymbalta (2 people, 22.22%)
- Diovan hct (2 people, 22.22%)
- Norvasc (2 people, 22.22%)
- Sertraline hydrochloride (2 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue while taking Prazosin Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Fatigue
On eHealthMe, Prazosin Hydrochloride (prazosin hydrochloride) is often used for post-traumatic stress disorder. Find out below the conditions Prazosin Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Prazosin Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Fatigue
Recent Prazosin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Fatigue
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (13 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (49 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (51 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Knee Replacement Total
- L Glutathione
- Uva Ursi
- Plaque Psoriasis