Review: could Prazosin hydrochloride cause Lower blood pressure (Hypotension)?
Summary: Lower blood pressure is found among people who take Prazosin hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Fentanyl-100, and have High blood pressure.
We study 295 people who have side effects while taking Prazosin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Lower blood pressure. Find out below who they are, when they have Lower blood pressure and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Lower blood pressure >>>
Prazosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in post-traumatic stress disorder. (latest outcomes from Prazosin hydrochloride 387 users)
Lower blood pressure
Lower blood pressure (abnormally low blood pressure) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, depression.(latest reports from Lower blood pressure 106,762 patients)
On Dec, 12, 2014: 295 people reported to have side effects when taking Prazosin hydrochloride. Among them, 7 people (2.37%) have Lower Blood Pressure.
Time on Prazosin hydrochloride when people have Lower blood pressure * :
Age of people who have Lower blood pressure when taking Prazosin hydrochloride * :
|Lower blood pressure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||0.00%||14.29%||71.43% |
Severity of Lower blood pressure when taking Prazosin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Lower blood pressure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (3 people, 42.86%)
- Narcolepsy (1 people, 14.29%)
- Gout (1 people, 14.29%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (1 people, 14.29%)
- Nightmare (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fentanyl-100 (2 people, 28.57%)
- Glucose (1 people, 14.29%)
- Xyrem (1 people, 14.29%)
- Heparin sodium injection (1 people, 14.29%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lower Blood Pressure while taking Prazosin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Lower Blood Pressure
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Lower Blood Pressure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How to deal with low blood pressure caused by metformin
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has Low Blood Pressure, and takes Metformin)
I was on Accupril 5 mg for more than 10 years with little or no side effects. I was diagnosed with early Type 2 diabetes and the doctor prescribed Metformin 500 mg 2 tablets a day. After about 3 months, the blood pressure was too low 88 Sistolic 45 diastolic and suffered syncope.
I reduced Accupr ...
- Does plavix hoarseness lessen or recede?
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Cozaar, Aspirin, Plavix)
I started taking Plavix prior to a stent placement one week ago. After two or three days I developed a hoarseness and voice interference.
- Can anybody find me one medication for during the day?
(Asked by a 23 year old man who has Hypotension, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Schizophrenia, and takes Divalproex, Haldol, Metoprolol Tartrate)
Im trying to get to where i don't to take so many pills in the mourning. It would be nice if i could take one pill. But i know that want happen. I want one pill for my mood, hypertension, and the schizophrenia...If anybody can help me out it would be mostly appreciated.
- Does effient cause low blood pressure
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Arthritis Of Hip, Arteriosclerosis Coronary Artery, Mild Marie Charcot Tooth Synderome (foot Numbness), Prediabetes, Hypertension, Hypotension, Benign Enlargement Of The Prostate, and takes Effient, Flomax, Baby Aspirin, Cozaar, Metoprolol Tartrate, Pravastatin Sodium, Zetia, Niacin, Proscar)
Been having drops in blood pressure after meals and after beginning to take effient. This to the point of about 90-100 over 60, especially after eating. The lower number is especially problematic in that anything in the low sixties produces lightheadedness that endures a couple of hours. Have cut ...
- Can anticonvulsants cause hypotension
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Epilepsy, Arthritis, Hypotension, and takes Lamictal, Amiloride Hydrochloride)
Can any of the conditions and medication cause low blood pressure
More questions for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Lower blood pressure
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Stent 3 Years Ago RCA, Heart Attack, Prostate Infection, Fractures Nonunion, Tachycardia, Low Blood Pressure, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry, Valium, Norco, Soma)
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Saw palmetto berry and hbp
(Posted by a 71 year old man who has Blood Pressure Decreased, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry)
recently got in to herbs ' had poor circulation in legs , hurt 24 -7 started taking ginger,powder & ginkgo leaf powder little to no leg pain now , yesterday started taking saw palmetto made one bath room call last night instead of 5-10 , have always high blood pressure with 2 -1/2 pills in am 1/2 at ...
More reviews for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Lower blood pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Accupril for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension. The patient has Lower Blood Pressure
Comments: I was instructed to take 2 Metformin a day. This causes the blood pressure to be lowered and even after taking Accupril completely off the pressure became too low and Fainting (syncope) occurred.
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a patient with Rash Generalised. The patient has Pulse, Low Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure)
Comments: on peritoneal dialysis
- A study of side effects of Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with Low Blood Pressure. The patient has Lower Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure)
Comments: when i use meth i used to have a high blood pressure like u would obviously have , but in the last several months i have been using and have had low blood pressure... what would be causing this new weird symptom?
- A study of side effects of Depakote Er for a patient with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Dizziness Exertional, Low Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure)
Comments: Seated for approx 3 minutes before BP was taken. Result 90/66, pulse 65. I get dizzy and out of breath climbing 2 flights of stairs. I am a competitive Masters Level Bicyclist.
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a patient with Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes, Hyperlipidemia
Comments: Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added Sept and Oct LFT's and lipids elevated.
More related studies for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Lower blood pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.