Home > Prazosin hydrochloride > Narcotic intoxication > Prazosin hydrochloride and Narcotic intoxication
Review: could Prazosin hydrochloride cause Narcotic intoxication?
Summary: Narcotic intoxication is found among people who take Prazosin hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Folic acid, and have Pain.
We study 294 people who have side effects while taking Prazosin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Narcotic intoxication. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic intoxication and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Narcotic intoxication >>>
Prazosin hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 386 users) has active ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in post-traumatic stress disorder.
Narcotic intoxication (a condition caused by use of narcotic agents) (latest reports from 564 patients) has been reported by people with pain, breakthrough pain, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 294 people reported to have side effects when taking Prazosin hydrochloride. Among them, 8 people (2.72%) have Narcotic Intoxication.
Time on Prazosin hydrochloride when people have Narcotic intoxication * :
Age of people who have Narcotic intoxication when taking Prazosin hydrochloride * :
|Narcotic intoxication||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Narcotic intoxication when taking Prazosin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic intoxication ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (8 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (8 people, 100.00%)
- Lisinopril (8 people, 100.00%)
- Bumetanide (8 people, 100.00%)
- Atorvastatin (8 people, 100.00%)
- Gliclazide (8 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Intoxication while taking Prazosin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Narcotic Intoxication
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Narcotic Intoxication
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does plavix hoarseness lessen or recede?
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Cozaar, Aspirin, Plavix)
I started taking Plavix prior to a stent placement one week ago. After two or three days I developed a hoarseness and voice interference.
- Could hypomagnesia cause polymyalgia rheumatica
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Hypertension, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Diabetes Mellitus, Gout, Gluten Intolerance, and takes Metformin, Allopurinol, Amlodipine, Micardis, Januvia, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Gemfibrozil)
Was initially diagnosed with polymyalgia rheumatica and prescribed prednisolone which was gradually reduced to zero but the muscle and joint pains came back. So I went to another doctor who diagnosed the muscle and joint pains as being caused by my cholesterol medications. I was put on prednisolone ...
More questions for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Narcotic intoxication
More reviews for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Narcotic intoxication
- A study of side effects of Prazosin Hydrochloride for a patient with Nightmares. The patient has Morphene
Comments: After taking prescription for Prazosin HCL, morphene became inefficient against Pain. Over a short period of time, I felt I was going through withdrawl symptoms as if I wasn't taking the prescribed amount of morphene.
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Aspirin, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Insulin Insulatard Nph Nordisk, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Lorazepam, Losartan, Metformin Hydrochloride, Mometasone Furoate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Lipitor, Temazepam, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Blood Pressure Abnormal, Heart Attack, Mental Disorder, Stroke, Depression, Muscle Pain, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Heart Disease Congenital, Anxiety Disorder, Diabetes Mellitus, Breathing Difficulty, Restless Leg Syndrome, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Colesterol, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Back Pain - Low, Diuretic Therapy. The patient has Hydrochlorothiazide
Comments: I TOOK ONE DOSE OF THIS DRUG,GOT OUT OF BED, PASSED OUT, WOKE UP ON THE FLOOR, UNABLE TO MOVE, TERRIBLE PAIN. AFTER SEVERAL MINUTES GAINED USE OF HANDS AND ARMS, PULLED MYSELF ONTO BED, CALLED FOR HELP, WENT ER, LOW PULSE 40. SENT TO CARDIAC UNIT STILL PAIN, GENERALLY LEFT TO MYSELF AND DISCHARGED ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Prilosec, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Claritin, Sudafed 12 Hour for a patient with Insomnia Concerns, Anxiety, Acid Reflux, Nightmares - Repeated, Multiple Allergies. The patient has Diabetic Gastroparesis
Comments: I started with extreme bloating, then extreme abdominal pain, change in bowel habits. Tests showed kidney stones, pancreatic cyst, bladder not emptying. Seeing several different specialists now. Today a diagnosis of gastroparesis. They used Reglan during the Gastric emptying study but it barely work ...
- A study of drug interactions between Geodon, Minipress, Klonopin, Zoloft for a patient with Psychosis, Ptsd, Anxiety, Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Sinus Tachycardia, Sinus Tachycardia
Comments: Geodon was added (20 mg per day) to my med regime almost 3 weeks ago.
It made me fairly anorexic, which is unusual for me. Last night, after
forgetting to eat for 14 hours i went into sinus tach. Is this the result
of the Minipress and Geodon potentiating one another, and also lack of
More related studies for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Narcotic intoxication
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.