Home > Prazosin > Pcp abuse > Prazosin and Pcp abuse
Review: could Prazosin cause Pcp abuse (Drug abuse)?
We study 294 people who have side effects while taking Prazosin from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Pcp abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Pcp abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Pcp abuse >>>
Prazosin hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 385 users) has active ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in post-traumatic stress disorder.
Pcp abuse (latest reports from 45,593 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 294 people reported to have side effects when taking Prazosin hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.68%) have Pcp Abuse.
Time on Prazosin hydrochloride when people have Pcp abuse * :
Age of people who have Pcp abuse when taking Prazosin hydrochloride * :
|Pcp abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Pcp abuse when taking Prazosin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Pcp abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Crohn's disease (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Promethazine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Roxicodone (1 people, 50.00%)
- Folic acid (1 people, 50.00%)
- Megace (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cimzia (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pcp Abuse while taking Prazosin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Pcp Abuse
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Pcp Abuse
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Pcp abuse
More reviews for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Pcp abuse
On eHealthMe, Prazosin Hydrochloride (prazosin hydrochloride) is often used for post-traumatic stress disorder. Find out below the conditions Prazosin Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Prazosin Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Pcp abuse
Recent Prazosin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 52-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Amlodipine Besylate, Minipress, Metoprolol Tartrate, Micardis for a 61-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 52-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Lithium Carbonate, Quetiapine Fumarate, Warfarin Sodium, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman who has PTSD
- Comparions of Esomeprazole Magnesium, Votrient for a 47-year old man who has Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Comparions of Tamsulosin, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 55-year old man who has PTSD
- Comparions of Prazosin Hydrochloride, Amlodipine for a 65-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Proventil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Benadryl, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 80-year old man who has Diagnosed With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease And Hypertension
- Comparions of Vyvanse, Minipress, Celexa, Trileptal for a 26-year old woman who has Borderline Personality Disorder
- Comparions of Quetiapine Fumarate, Mirtazapine, Metoprolol Tartrate, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Allopurinol for a 66-year old man who has Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Gout, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
More related comparison studies for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Pcp abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (6 seconds ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (14 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (25 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Theolair Sr
- Pseudomonas Pseudomallei Infection