Home > Prazosin hydrochloride > Pcp abuse > Prazosin hydrochloride and Pcp abuse
Review: could Prazosin hydrochloride cause Pcp abuse (Drug abuse)?
We study 294 people who have side effects while taking Prazosin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Pcp abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Pcp abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Pcp abuse >>>
Prazosin hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 386 users) has active ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in post-traumatic stress disorder.
Pcp abuse (latest reports from 45,692 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 294 people reported to have side effects when taking Prazosin hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.68%) have Pcp Abuse.
Time on Prazosin hydrochloride when people have Pcp abuse * :
Age of people who have Pcp abuse when taking Prazosin hydrochloride * :
|Pcp abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Pcp abuse when taking Prazosin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Pcp abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Crohn's disease (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Promethazine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Roxicodone (1 people, 50.00%)
- Folic acid (1 people, 50.00%)
- Megace (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cimzia (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pcp Abuse while taking Prazosin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Pcp Abuse
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Pcp Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is clozapine simular to suboxen
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Heroin Abuse)
I am withdrawing from heroin and im out of suboxen will clozapine work simularly , will it help at all or hurt
- Does plavix hoarseness lessen or recede?
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Cozaar, Aspirin, Plavix)
I started taking Plavix prior to a stent placement one week ago. After two or three days I developed a hoarseness and voice interference.
- Is taking 1.5 or 2 mg lorazepam while on suboxone dangerous, suboxone is being used for opaite dependence and pain and lorazepam is used for anxiety
(Asked by a 40 year old man who has Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lorazepam)
I am taking about 20 to 22 MG of suboxone a day but I also take 2 mg of Lorazepam a day for anxiety, is it dangerous to do so. I do not exceed the doses mentioned at all.
- Can i take my lisinopril 10mg with my suboxone 8mg
(Asked by a 33 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lisinopril, Suboxone)
I fell from a two story roof in 2010 and messed my back and knees up pretty bad. I was fine at first but after my dr at the time lost both of his feet to diabetes I was stuck looking for a new dr, I thought I found one but instead I found satan in a dr's smock. He took me from 90 oxycodone 15mg ta ...
- Could hypomagnesia cause polymyalgia rheumatica
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Hypertension, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Diabetes Mellitus, Gout, Gluten Intolerance, and takes Metformin, Allopurinol, Amlodipine, Micardis, Januvia, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Gemfibrozil)
Was initially diagnosed with polymyalgia rheumatica and prescribed prednisolone which was gradually reduced to zero but the muscle and joint pains came back. So I went to another doctor who diagnosed the muscle and joint pains as being caused by my cholesterol medications. I was put on prednisolone ...
More questions for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Pcp abuse
More reviews for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Pcp abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a patient with Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes, Hyperlipidemia
Comments: Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added Sept and Oct LFT's and lipids elevated.
- A study of drug interactions between Prazosin Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with PTSD. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
Comments: Have had gradual loss in ability to maintain erection
also taking trazadone hydrochloride
- A study of drug interactions between Minipress, Atacand for a patient with Lower Urinary Tract Syndrome, High Blood Pressure. The patient has
Comments: Experiencing erectile dysfunction when starting mini press.
- A study of drug interactions between Demulen 1/35-28, Vivitrol, Clonidine, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Celexa for a patient with Birth Control, Drug Addiction, Anxiety Disorder, Night Terror, Depression. The patient has Sexual Dysfunction
Comments: Have been on Victoria for 3 weeks and have trouble reach orgasm.
- A study of drug interactions between Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Tamsulosin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Methadone Hydrochloride Intensol for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Prostate Examination Abnormal, Thyroid Disorder, Heroin Abuse. The patient has Low Thyroid, Heroin Abuse
Comments: have been on this drug since early 70"s. have not used since 1989. stayed on methadone for my security.
More related studies for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Pcp abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Marijuana and Molluscum Contagiosum
- High Cholesterol and Lithium Carbonate
- Metoprolol Succinate
- Subutex and Glaucoma
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (14 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (18 hours ago)
- Can i take atripla with lomotil???
when i cut out Bread I get bit better but I work in the ho ... (19 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,t ... (4 hours ago)
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (9 hours ago)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension and marijuana
Marijuana does not cause Pulmonary arterial hypertension, ... (1 day ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Terazosin Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium for a 81-year old man who has Hypertension, Pulmonary Embolism (7 minutes ago)
- Nexium for a 61-year old man who has Acid Reflux (31 minutes ago)
- Sertraline for a 48-year old woman who has PMDD (35 minutes ago)
- Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride, Betaseron for a 52-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (55 minutes ago)
- Omeprazole, Rizatriptan Benzoate, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Baclofen, Lisinopril, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a 70-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Migraine Without Aura, Anxiety Disorder, Back Pain, Depression, Muscle Spasms, Hypertension, Food Allergy (55 minutes ago)