Review: could Prazosin hydrochloride cause Pcp abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Pcp abuse is reported only by a few people who take Prazosin hydrochloride.
We study 295 people who have side effects while taking Prazosin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Pcp abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Pcp abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Pcp abuse >>>
Prazosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in post-traumatic stress disorder. (latest outcomes from Prazosin hydrochloride 387 users)
Pcp abuse has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Pcp abuse 10,396 patients)
On Dec, 19, 2014: 295 people reported to have side effects when taking Prazosin hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.68%) have Pcp Abuse.
Time on Prazosin hydrochloride when people have Pcp abuse * :
Age of people who have Pcp abuse when taking Prazosin hydrochloride * :
|Pcp abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Pcp abuse when taking Prazosin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Pcp abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Crohn's disease (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Promethazine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Roxicodone (1 people, 50.00%)
- Folic acid (1 people, 50.00%)
- Megace (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cimzia (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pcp Abuse while taking Prazosin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Pcp Abuse
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Pcp Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is clozapine simular to suboxen
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Heroin Abuse)
I am withdrawing from heroin and im out of suboxen will clozapine work simularly , will it help at all or hurt
- Does plavix hoarseness lessen or recede?
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Cozaar, Aspirin, Plavix)
I started taking Plavix prior to a stent placement one week ago. After two or three days I developed a hoarseness and voice interference.
- Is taking 1.5 or 2 mg lorazepam while on suboxone dangerous, suboxone is being used for opaite dependence and pain and lorazepam is used for anxiety
(Asked by a 40 year old man who has Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lorazepam)
I am taking about 20 to 22 MG of suboxone a day but I also take 2 mg of Lorazepam a day for anxiety, is it dangerous to do so. I do not exceed the doses mentioned at all.
- Can i take my lisinopril 10mg with my suboxone 8mg
(Asked by a 33 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lisinopril, Suboxone)
I fell from a two story roof in 2010 and messed my back and knees up pretty bad. I was fine at first but after my dr at the time lost both of his feet to diabetes I was stuck looking for a new dr, I thought I found one but instead I found satan in a dr's smock. He took me from 90 oxycodone 15mg ta ...
- Could hypomagnesia cause polymyalgia rheumatica
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Hypertension, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Diabetes Mellitus, Gout, Gluten Intolerance, and takes Metformin, Allopurinol, Amlodipine, Micardis, Januvia, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Gemfibrozil)
Was initially diagnosed with polymyalgia rheumatica and prescribed prednisolone which was gradually reduced to zero but the muscle and joint pains came back. So I went to another doctor who diagnosed the muscle and joint pains as being caused by my cholesterol medications. I was put on prednisolone ...
More questions for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Pcp abuse
More reviews for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Pcp abuse
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride Intensol for a patient with Addiction. The patient has Heroin Abuse
Comments: Was addicted to opiates from 1980 through 1993, with 3 prison sentences and 4 parole violation upon release from the 3 sentences, for a total of 7 Illinois Department of Corrections incarcerations. I absolutely could not control the use of heroin, it ruined my life, it shattered my family, I lost ev ...
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Risperdal for a patient with ADHD, Childhood Psychosis. The patient has Ptsd, Grand Mal Seizure, Drug Abuse, Physical Abuse, Abandonment, Sexual Abuse, Night Terror, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conversion Disorder
Comments: Child was removed from her home of 13 years where child felt safe, loved, and maintained moderately well while on medications. Child has not been allowed to see her caregiver-grandmother of 13 yrs. Child was suddenly returned to drug addicted mother married to registered sex offender. Mother pimped ...
- A study of drug interactions between Paxil, Adderall 20, Compazine, Chantix, Bentyl, Buspar, Ativan, Testim, B Complex Vitamin, Valerian, Nexium, Lactobacillus, Cialis, Ibuprofen, Simethicone for a patient with Depression, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Nausea, Quit Smoking, Stomach Pain, Anxiety, Testosterone, Sleep Aid, Pelvic Relaxation, Heartburn, Lactose Intolerance, Erection Problems, Tooth Pain And Heart Attacks, Bloating. The patient has Ativan- Narcotic-tapering Down And Replacing With Buspar, Narcotic Abuse
Comments: I am in recovery from alcohol and drugs, this year after 10 years of continuous sobriety, I believe that some of the scripts have a side effect of drug seeking behavior, ultimately I want to be narcotic free, and probably need to see a psychiatrist to get the anti psychotic right, worried about taki ...
- A study of side effects of Prazosin Hydrochloride for a patient with Nightmares. The patient has Morphene
Comments: After taking prescription for Prazosin HCL, morphene became inefficient against Pain. Over a short period of time, I felt I was going through withdrawl symptoms as if I wasn't taking the prescribed amount of morphene.
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Aspirin, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Insulin Insulatard Nph Nordisk, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Lorazepam, Losartan, Metformin Hydrochloride, Mometasone Furoate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Lipitor, Temazepam, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Blood Pressure Abnormal, Heart Attack, Mental Disorder, Stroke, Depression, Muscle Pain, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Heart Disease Congenital, Anxiety Disorder, Diabetes Mellitus, Breathing Difficulty, Restless Leg Syndrome, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Colesterol, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Back Pain - Low, Diuretic Therapy. The patient has Hydrochlorothiazide
Comments: I TOOK ONE DOSE OF THIS DRUG,GOT OUT OF BED, PASSED OUT, WOKE UP ON THE FLOOR, UNABLE TO MOVE, TERRIBLE PAIN. AFTER SEVERAL MINUTES GAINED USE OF HANDS AND ARMS, PULLED MYSELF ONTO BED, CALLED FOR HELP, WENT ER, LOW PULSE 40. SENT TO CARDIAC UNIT STILL PAIN, GENERALLY LEFT TO MYSELF AND DISCHARGED ...
More related studies for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Pcp abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.