Review: could Prazosin hydrochloride cause Weight gain - unintentional (Weight increased)?
Summary: Weight gain - unintentional is reported only by a few people who take Prazosin hydrochloride.
We study 298 people who have side effects while taking Prazosin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Weight gain - unintentional. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight gain - unintentional and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Weight gain - unintentional >>>
Prazosin Hydrochloride has active ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in post-traumatic stress disorder. (latest outcomes from 390 Prazosin Hydrochloride users)
Weight gain - unintentional
Weight gain - unintentional has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 76,623 Weight gain - unintentional patients)
On Mar, 25, 2015: 298 people reported to have side effects when taking Prazosin hydrochloride. Among them, 5 people (1.68%) have Weight Gain - Unintentional.
Time on Prazosin hydrochloride when people have Weight gain - unintentional * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Weight gain - unintentional||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Weight gain - unintentional when taking Prazosin hydrochloride * :
|Weight gain - unintentional||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00% |
Severity of Weight gain - unintentional when taking Prazosin hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Weight gain - unintentional||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Weight gain - unintentional ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Weight gain - unintentional||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Crohn's disease (3 people, 60.00%)
- Lack of strength (1 people, 20.00%)
- Balance disorder (1 people, 20.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 20.00%)
- Living will (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Roxicodone (3 people, 60.00%)
- Mirapex (3 people, 60.00%)
- Lorazepam (3 people, 60.00%)
- Promethazine (3 people, 60.00%)
- Folic acid (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of prazosin hydrochloride and weight gain - unintentional on
Do you have Weight Gain - Unintentional while taking Prazosin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Weight Gain - Unintentional
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Weight Gain - Unintentional
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Simvastatin, Hydroxyzine, Effexor Xr for a 36-year old woman with Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Gain
- A study of side effects of Effexor for a 45-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a 40-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of side effects of Vesicare for a 36-year old woman with Overactive Bladder. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine Besylate for a 51-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Loss Of Libido, Weight Gain, Supraventricular Tachycardia, Tired Eyes, Red Eyes, Dry Eyes, Glaucoma, Blurred Vision, Watery Eyes
Recent Prazosin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Prazosin Hydrochloride, PROZAC, Sildenafil Citrate, Atorvastatin Calcium, Amlodipine Besylate for a 49-year old man who has Major Depression, Anxiety
- Comparions of Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 30-year old man who has Nightmares
- Comparions of Zestoretic, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman who has HBP & PTSD
- Comparions of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 52-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Amlodipine Besylate, Minipress, Metoprolol Tartrate, Micardis for a 61-year old man who has Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.