Review: could Prazosin hydrochloride cause Weight loss - unintentional (Weight Decreased)?
Summary: Weight loss - unintentional is reported only by a few people who take Prazosin hydrochloride.
We study 298 people who have side effects while taking Prazosin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Weight loss - unintentional. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight loss - unintentional and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Weight loss - unintentional >>>
Prazosin Hydrochloride has active ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in post-traumatic stress disorder. (latest outcomes from 390 Prazosin Hydrochloride users)
Weight loss - unintentional
Weight loss - unintentional has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, pain. (latest reports from 91,556 Weight loss - unintentional patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 296 people reported to have side effects when taking Prazosin hydrochloride. Among them, 4 people (1.35%) have Weight Loss - Unintentional.
Time on Prazosin hydrochloride when people have Weight loss - unintentional * :
Age of people who have Weight loss - unintentional when taking Prazosin hydrochloride * :
|Weight loss - unintentional||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||75.00% |
Severity of Weight loss - unintentional when taking Prazosin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Weight loss - unintentional ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 25.00%)
- Gout (1 people, 25.00%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (1 people, 25.00%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Byetta (2 people, 50.00%)
- Allopurinol (1 people, 25.00%)
- Pravastatin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Metformin hcl (1 people, 25.00%)
- Metoprolol (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight Loss - Unintentional while taking Prazosin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Weight Loss - Unintentional
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Weight Loss - Unintentional
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Mirtazapine, Remeron, Remeron Soltab, Tryptophan for a 35-year old man with Sleep Lack Of (ptsd), In Conjunction With Remeron/mirtazapine To Block/prevent Nightmares, Lack Of Strength, Balance Disorder, Living Will, Depression. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Weight Gain, Anxiety Disorder, Agitation, Vulnerable To Suggestion, Piss/crap Self, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hyperactive Sight, Smell And Sound Sensory, Slow Response To Stimuli, Blurred Vision, Black Outs/time Loss, Dizziness, Fainting, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, Nightmares, Depression, Depression Suicidal, Suicidal Ideation, Poisoning
Recent Prazosin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zestoretic, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman who has HBP & PTSD
- Comparions of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 52-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Amlodipine Besylate, Minipress, Metoprolol Tartrate, Micardis for a 61-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 52-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Lithium Carbonate, Quetiapine Fumarate, Warfarin Sodium, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman who has PTSD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.