Review: could Prazosin hydrochloride cause Weight loss - unintentional (Weight Decreased)?
Summary: Weight loss - unintentional is reported only by a few people who take Prazosin hydrochloride.
We study 295 people who have side effects while taking Prazosin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Weight loss - unintentional. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight loss - unintentional and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Weight loss - unintentional >>>
Prazosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in post-traumatic stress disorder. (latest outcomes from Prazosin hydrochloride 387 users)
Weight loss - unintentional
Weight loss - unintentional has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, pain.(latest reports from Weight loss - unintentional 91,499 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 294 people reported to have side effects when taking Prazosin hydrochloride. Among them, 4 people (1.36%) have Weight Loss - Unintentional.
Time on Prazosin hydrochloride when people have Weight loss - unintentional * :
Age of people who have Weight loss - unintentional when taking Prazosin hydrochloride * :
|Weight loss - unintentional||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||75.00% |
Severity of Weight loss - unintentional when taking Prazosin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Weight loss - unintentional ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 25.00%)
- Gout (1 people, 25.00%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (1 people, 25.00%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Byetta (2 people, 50.00%)
- Allopurinol (1 people, 25.00%)
- Pravastatin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Metformin hcl (1 people, 25.00%)
- Metoprolol (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight Loss - Unintentional while taking Prazosin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and have Weight Loss - Unintentional
- support group for people who take Prazosin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Weight Loss - Unintentional
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can viread cause weight loss and low wbc count?
(Asked by a 36 year old man who has Weight Loss - Unintentional, and takes Viread )
I was diagnosed with Chronic HBV in 2012. The original viral count was 100 copies. It slowly went up to 12K copies early this year. I saw 2 specialists and one told me it's the right time to take Viread now and the other said it's border line and I could wait but it does not hurt to take it since it ...
- Does plavix hoarseness lessen or recede?
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Cozaar, Aspirin, Plavix)
I started taking Plavix prior to a stent placement one week ago. After two or three days I developed a hoarseness and voice interference.
- How did you get your diagnosis (1 answer)
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Pain - Joints, Banging In Ears, Fatigue, Weight Loss - Unintentional, Abnormal Dreams, Nausea, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Salty Taste In Mouth, Depressed Level Of Consciousness, Body Spasms, and takes Levaquin)
Symptoms started with body spasms and fatigue, neck and shoulder pain, knee pain and stiffness then banging in ears within 3 weeks of taking 6 levaquin tablets given for a virus. Have been unable to work since because of the fatigue. Massive weight loss without dieting. Had a SED test last month ...
- Could hypomagnesia cause polymyalgia rheumatica
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Hypertension, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Diabetes Mellitus, Gout, Gluten Intolerance, and takes Metformin, Allopurinol, Amlodipine, Micardis, Januvia, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Gemfibrozil)
Was initially diagnosed with polymyalgia rheumatica and prescribed prednisolone which was gradually reduced to zero but the muscle and joint pains came back. So I went to another doctor who diagnosed the muscle and joint pains as being caused by my cholesterol medications. I was put on prednisolone ...
More questions for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Weight loss - unintentional
More reviews for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Weight loss - unintentional
- A study of side effects of Tylenol for a patient with Headache. The patient has Weight Loss - Unintentional
Comments: i got ketonuria in my urine test blood test was normal my doctor said i have to do another urine test didnt explained why so i wonder what is this? when i did the blood test i had 9 hours without eating like doctor asked me to
the day before the test i toke tylenol for a headache can this be the ca ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Bactrim Ds for a patient with Foot Pain, Infection. The patient has Pain, Lethargy, Weight Loss - Unintentional, Diarrhea, Confusional State, Rash, Vomiting, Jaundice, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Cholelithiasis
Comments: Had very high liver enzymes just days after taking Bactrim DS & Ibuprofen 800 mg together for 2 weeks. Had dark urine & vomiting while taking meds. Had gallbladder removed and had trouble with blood clotting after surgery. Needed several blood transfusions due to blood clotting issues. Now have on g ...
- A study of side effects of Valcyte for a patient with Cmv - Immunocompromised Host. The patient has Tongue Discolouration (colour change of tongue), White Blood Cells Stool, Skin Burning Sensation, Weight Decreased, Diarrhoea Post-operative
Comments: I had my kidney transplant on 29th March 2013.
After 4 months I got diagonised with CMV.I was havinh loose motion twice or thrice everyday.
recently I have lost 2 kg weight,tastleless and white layer on tongue,Loss of apetite for r last 2 months.Every now and then having WBC Count decreased(Leukop ...
- A study of drug interactions between Phenergan, Zofran, Dilaudid, Zomig, Zanaflex, Metoprolol Tartrate, Topamax, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl, Armour Thyroid for a patient with Nausea And Vomiting, Pain Management, Complicated Migraine, Muscle Spasms, Hypertension, Migraine Prophylaxis, Stress And Anxiety, Hashimoto's Disease. The patient has Hair Loss, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anemia - Hemolytic, Rash Macular, Weight Decreased, Abdominal Distension, Fecal Incontinence, Bile Duct Pressure Increased, Muscle Aches, Muscle Twitching, Numbness And Tingling, Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Tachycardia Irregular, Fatigue, Nausea And Vomiting, Abdominal Neoplasm, Bone And Joint Pain, Pain Exacerbated, Migraine
Comments: Have constant pain in knees, feet, toes, hands, arms, neck and back. Cannot sleep because I wake up constantly with shooting pain in neck, feet, knees, including tingles and numbness. Left side is worse; includes some drooling and paralysis at times. History of colitis and recent IPIN neiplasms f ...
- A study of side effects of Sertraline Hydrochloride for a patient with OCD. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness (unusual prickling sensations), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations), Weight Decreased, Burning Sensation, Burning Mouth Syndrome (pain in the mouth and burning sensation on tongue)
Comments: I had abdominal pain,sores on throat and mouth, occasional rapid heart rate, had NO appetite, throat hurt, no taste buds, face, arms, and legs burning feeling. Horrible experience. I have been off Setraline for a week, and body symptoms still recovering. Mouth, arm, face, and leg slight numbness sen ...
More related studies for: Prazosin hydrochloride, Weight loss - unintentional
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.