Prednisolone and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people who take Prednisolone, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Methotrexate, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Prednisolone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 96,575 people who have side effects when taking Prednisolone from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
96,575 people reported to have side effects when taking Prednisolone.
Among them, 1,572 people (1.63%) have Pain relief by acupuncture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Prednisolone when people have Pain relief by acupuncture *:
- < 1 month: 39.55 %
- 1 - 6 months: 35.59 %
- 6 - 12 months: 5.65 %
- 1 - 2 years: 3.95 %
- 2 - 5 years: 9.6 %
- 5 - 10 years: 5.65 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Prednisolone *:
- female: 60.04 %
- male: 39.96 %
Age of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Prednisolone *:
- 0-1: 0.31 %
- 2-9: 0.94 %
- 10-19: 5.25 %
- 20-29: 5.8 %
- 30-39: 9.17 %
- 40-49: 10.19 %
- 50-59: 21.08 %
- 60+: 47.26 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (120 people, 7.63%)
- Preventive Health Care (101 people, 6.42%)
- Osteoporosis (95 people, 6.04%)
- Stress And Anxiety (57 people, 3.63%)
- Depression (52 people, 3.31%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (231 people, 14.69%)
- Humira (198 people, 12.60%)
- Omeprazole (143 people, 9.10%)
- Folic Acid (137 people, 8.72%)
- Zometa (124 people, 7.89%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (263 people, 16.73%)
- Joint Pain (250 people, 15.90%)
- Fever (234 people, 14.89%)
- Stress And Anxiety (222 people, 14.12%)
- Weakness (215 people, 13.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Prednisolone?
- Check symptoms - is pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Prednisolone has active ingredients of prednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisolone 95,161 users)
Pain relief by acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).