Review: could Prednisone cause Hepatitis b positive?
We study 146,660 people who have side effects while taking Prednisone from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Hepatitis b positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Hepatitis b positive and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Prednisone and have Hepatitis b positive >>>
Prednisone (latest outcomes from 149,968 users) has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Hepatitis b positive
Hepatitis b positive (latest reports from 192 patients) has been reported by people with psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, joint pain, metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 146,660 people reported to have side effects when taking Prednisone. Among them, 5 people (0.00%) have Hepatitis B Positive.
Time on Prednisone when people have Hepatitis b positive * :
Gender of people who have Hepatitis b positive when taking Prednisone * :
|Hepatitis b positive||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Hepatitis b positive when taking Prednisone * :
|Hepatitis b positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||80.00% |
Severity of Hepatitis b positive when taking Prednisone ** :
How people recovered from Hepatitis b positive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levothyroxine sodium (4 people, 80.00%)
- Orencia (4 people, 80.00%)
- Diltiazem hcl (4 people, 80.00%)
- Ultram (4 people, 80.00%)
- Dyazide (4 people, 80.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis B Positive while taking Prednisone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Prednisone and have Hepatitis B Positive
- support group for people who take Prednisone
- support group for people who have Hepatitis B Positive
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Prednisone, Hepatitis b positive
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Prednisone induced cushing's syndrome
Prescribed Prednisone 20mg twice daily. Took for six weeks and developed weaken muscles and swollen face. Was hospitalized and informed I had severe Cushing's Syndrome. Host of problems included glucose over 400, inflammed pancreas, triglycerides over 4,000 and vision problems. Muscles were wast ...
- Prednisone side effect: hiccups
I am taking prednisone for an allergic reaction to a bee sting. 20mg for 5 days, then 10mg for 5 days. Starting the second day, I have fairly consistent hiccups, which become more severe at night. I have also previously taken prednisone to tame a severe poison ivy rash and have had the same react ...
More reviews for: Prednisone, Hepatitis b positive
On eHealthMe, Prednisone (prednisone) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Prednisone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Prednisone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Prednisone, Hepatitis b positive
Recent Prednisone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Benicar, Warfarin Sodium, Metformin, Prednisone, Zytiga for a 80-year old man who has Cancer
- Comparions of Lumigan, Alphagan, Prednisone, Methotrexate, Diamox for a 24-year old woman who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 53-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
More related comparison studies for: Prednisone, Hepatitis b positive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Robinul and Dry Mouth
- Bipolar Disorder and Pineal Gland Cyst
- Breathlessness and Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Flutter
Recent user comments
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- "Anxiety-driven retching when forcd to perform/present ... " (7 hours ago)
- Encephalitis Toxic
- Neonatal Leukaemia
- Vulval Leukoplakia
- Stones Cystine
- Oestriol Increased