Home > Prednisone > Hoarseness or changing voice > Prednisone and Hoarseness or changing voice
Review: could Prednisone cause Hoarseness or changing voice?
We study 146,660 people who have side effects while taking Prednisone from FDA and social media. Among them, 711 have Hoarseness or changing voice. Find out below who they are, when they have Hoarseness or changing voice and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Prednisone and have Hoarseness or changing voice >>>
Prednisone (latest outcomes from 149,968 users) has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Hoarseness or changing voice
Hoarseness or changing voice (latest reports from 92,733 patients) has been reported by people with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 146,660 people reported to have side effects when taking Prednisone. Among them, 711 people (0.48%) have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice.
Time on Prednisone when people have Hoarseness or changing voice * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Hoarseness or changing voice||30.77%||13.46%||0.00%||0.00%||9.62%||38.46%||7.69% |
Gender of people who have Hoarseness or changing voice when taking Prednisone * :
|Hoarseness or changing voice||70.05%||29.95% |
Age of people who have Hoarseness or changing voice when taking Prednisone * :
|Hoarseness or changing voice||0.00%||0.58%||3.33%||0.87%||5.22%||13.19%||25.07%||51.74% |
Severity of Hoarseness or changing voice when taking Prednisone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Hoarseness or changing voice||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Hoarseness or changing voice ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Hoarseness or changing voice||0.00%||40.00%||60.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (147 people, 20.68%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (118 people, 16.60%)
- Osteoporosis (111 people, 15.61%)
- Pain (67 people, 9.42%)
- Hypertension (54 people, 7.59%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisone tab (180 people, 25.32%)
- Methotrexate (131 people, 18.42%)
- Fosamax (114 people, 16.03%)
- Folic acid (103 people, 14.49%)
- Aspirin (93 people, 13.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice while taking Prednisone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Prednisone and have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice
- support group for people who take Prednisone
- support group for people who have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Prednisone, Hoarseness or changing voice
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Prednisone induced cushing's syndrome
Prescribed Prednisone 20mg twice daily. Took for six weeks and developed weaken muscles and swollen face. Was hospitalized and informed I had severe Cushing's Syndrome. Host of problems included glucose over 400, inflammed pancreas, triglycerides over 4,000 and vision problems. Muscles were wast ...
- Prednisone side effect: hiccups
I am taking prednisone for an allergic reaction to a bee sting. 20mg for 5 days, then 10mg for 5 days. Starting the second day, I have fairly consistent hiccups, which become more severe at night. I have also previously taken prednisone to tame a severe poison ivy rash and have had the same react ...
More reviews for: Prednisone, Hoarseness or changing voice
On eHealthMe, Prednisone (prednisone) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Prednisone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Prednisone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Prednisone, Hoarseness or changing voice
Recent Prednisone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Benicar, Warfarin Sodium, Metformin, Prednisone, Zytiga for a 80-year old man who has Cancer
- Comparions of Lumigan, Alphagan, Prednisone, Methotrexate, Diamox for a 24-year old woman who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 53-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
More related comparison studies for: Prednisone, Hoarseness or changing voice
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (50 seconds ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (1 minute ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (24 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Skin Depigmentation
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride