Home > Prednisone > Mouth sores > Prednisone and Mouth sores
Review: could Prednisone cause Mouth sores?
We study 146,660 people who have side effects while taking Prednisone from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Mouth sores. Find out below who they are, when they have Mouth sores and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Prednisone and have Mouth sores >>>
Prednisone (latest outcomes from 149,968 users) has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Mouth sores (mouth ulcer due to irritation or teeth bite) (latest reports from 403 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, back pain - low, pain.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 146,589 people reported to have side effects when taking Prednisone. Among them, 3 people (0.00%) have Mouth Sores.
Time on Prednisone when people have Mouth sores * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Mouth sores||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Mouth sores when taking Prednisone * :
|Mouth sores||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Mouth sores when taking Prednisone * :
|Mouth sores||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Mouth sores when taking Prednisone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Mouth sores||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Mouth sores ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Mouth sores||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
- Heartburn - chronic (1 people, 33.33%)
- Nerve damage - diabetic (1 people, 33.33%)
- Anemia (1 people, 33.33%)
- Gerd (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ferrous fumarate (1 people, 33.33%)
- Seroquel xr (1 people, 33.33%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 33.33%)
- Pantoprazole (1 people, 33.33%)
- Requip (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Mouth Sores while taking Prednisone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Prednisone and have Mouth Sores
- support group for people who take Prednisone
- support group for people who have Mouth Sores
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Prednisone, Mouth sores
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Prednisone induced cushing's syndrome
Prescribed Prednisone 20mg twice daily. Took for six weeks and developed weaken muscles and swollen face. Was hospitalized and informed I had severe Cushing's Syndrome. Host of problems included glucose over 400, inflammed pancreas, triglycerides over 4,000 and vision problems. Muscles were wast ...
- Prednisone side effect: hiccups
I am taking prednisone for an allergic reaction to a bee sting. 20mg for 5 days, then 10mg for 5 days. Starting the second day, I have fairly consistent hiccups, which become more severe at night. I have also previously taken prednisone to tame a severe poison ivy rash and have had the same react ...
More reviews for: Prednisone, Mouth sores
On eHealthMe, Prednisone (prednisone) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Prednisone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Prednisone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Prednisone, Mouth sores
Recent Prednisone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Benicar, Warfarin Sodium, Metformin, Prednisone, Zytiga for a 80-year old man who has Cancer
- Comparions of Lumigan, Alphagan, Prednisone, Methotrexate, Diamox for a 24-year old woman who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 53-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
More related comparison studies for: Prednisone, Mouth sores
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (9 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (52 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride Preservative Free Abraxis Pharm 2
- Alpha Yohimbine Hcl
- Breathing Difficulty Lying Down
- Lupron Depot