Home > Prednisone > Pain relief > Prednisone and Pain relief
Review: could Prednisone cause Pain relief (Pain)?
We study 146,589 people who have side effects while taking Prednisone from FDA and social media. Among them, 7,151 have Pain relief. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain relief and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Prednisone and have Pain relief >>>
Prednisone (latest outcomes from 149,937 users) has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Pain relief (latest reports from 1,489,730 patients) has been reported by people with pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Sep, 19, 2014: 146,589 people reported to have side effects when taking Prednisone. Among them, 7,151 people (4.88%) have Pain Relief.
Time on Prednisone when people have Pain relief * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain relief||46.02%||17.74%||12.08%||4.88%||9.51%||7.46%||2.31% |
Gender of people who have Pain relief when taking Prednisone * :
|Pain relief||67.01%||32.99% |
Age of people who have Pain relief when taking Prednisone * :
|Pain relief||0.03%||0.52%||2.13%||6.41%||9.68%||14.85%||24.63%||41.76% |
Severity of Pain relief when taking Prednisone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain relief||0.00%||46.15%||38.46%||15.38% |
How people recovered from Pain relief ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pain relief||20.00%||10.00%||70.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1,328 people, 18.57%)
- Pain (1,009 people, 14.11%)
- Osteoporosis (682 people, 9.54%)
- Multiple myeloma (642 people, 8.98%)
- Hypertension (492 people, 6.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisone tab (2,065 people, 28.88%)
- Zometa (1,834 people, 25.65%)
- Aspirin (1,438 people, 20.11%)
- Aredia (1,299 people, 18.17%)
- Lasix (1,173 people, 16.40%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain Relief while taking Prednisone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Prednisone and have Pain Relief
- group for people who take Prednisone
- group for people who have Pain Relief
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Stopped all of the above meds w/out consulting dr
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Prednisone, Pain relief
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone side effect: hiccups
I am taking prednisone for an allergic reaction to a bee sting. 20mg for 5 days, then 10mg for 5 days. Starting the second day, I have fairly consistent hiccups, which become more severe at night. I have also previously taken prednisone to tame a severe poison ivy rash and have had the same react ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Prednisone, Pain relief
On eHealthMe, Prednisone (prednisone) is often used for asthma. Find out below the conditions Prednisone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Prednisone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Bactrim for a 58-year old man who has UTI (2 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D, Folic Acid, B Complex Vitamin, Acyclovir, Imuran, Mestinon for a 31-year old woman who has AAT Deficiency, Myasthenia Gravis, Vitamin B-1 Deficiency, Oral Herpes (26 minutes ago)
- Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Cod Liver Oil, Magnesium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Soya, Oil Of Evening Primrose, Vitamin E, Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Co-codamol for a 54-year old woman who has Enzyme Supplementation, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Vanadyl Sulphate, PMS (39 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Esophageal Spasm and Dystonia
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (40 minutes ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (3 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (3 hours ago)
- Adderall Xr 25
- Tropaeolum Majus