Home > Prednisone > Prostate infection > Prednisone and Prostate infection
Review: could Prednisone cause Prostate infection?
We study 146,660 people who have side effects while taking Prednisone from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Prostate infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Prostate infection and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Prednisone and have Prostate infection >>>
Prednisone (latest outcomes from 149,968 users) has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Prostate infection (latest reports from 1,863 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple myeloma, diabetes.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 146,660 people reported to have side effects when taking Prednisone. Among them, 13 people (0.01%) have Prostate Infection.
Time on Prednisone when people have Prostate infection * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Prostate infection||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Prostate infection when taking Prednisone * :
|Prostate infection||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Prostate infection when taking Prednisone * :
|Prostate infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||42.86%||42.86%||14.29% |
Severity of Prostate infection when taking Prednisone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Prostate infection||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Prostate infection ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Dermatitis contact (5 people, 38.46%)
- Prostate infection (5 people, 38.46%)
- Prostate cancer (4 people, 30.77%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 15.38%)
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (2 people, 15.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levaquin (7 people, 53.85%)
- Mitoxantrone hcl (4 people, 30.77%)
- Spiriva (3 people, 23.08%)
- Celebrex (2 people, 15.38%)
- Lactulose (2 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Prostate Infection while taking Prednisone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Prednisone and have Prostate Infection
- support group for people who take Prednisone
- support group for people who have Prostate Infection
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Prednisone, Prostate infection
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Prednisone induced cushing's syndrome
Prescribed Prednisone 20mg twice daily. Took for six weeks and developed weaken muscles and swollen face. Was hospitalized and informed I had severe Cushing's Syndrome. Host of problems included glucose over 400, inflammed pancreas, triglycerides over 4,000 and vision problems. Muscles were wast ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
More reviews for: Prednisone, Prostate infection
On eHealthMe, Prednisone (prednisone) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Prednisone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Prednisone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Prednisone, Prostate infection
Recent Prednisone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Benicar, Warfarin Sodium, Metformin, Prednisone, Zytiga for a 80-year old man who has Cancer
- Comparions of Lumigan, Alphagan, Prednisone, Methotrexate, Diamox for a 24-year old woman who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 53-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
More related comparison studies for: Prednisone, Prostate infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (33 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (36 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (51 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Palmar Plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome
- Valley Fever
- Hair Loss