Review: could Prednisone cause Urine odour abnormal?
Summary: Urine odour abnormal is found among people who take Prednisone, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 146,809 people who have side effects while taking Prednisone from FDA and social media. Among them, 55 have Urine odour abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Urine odour abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Prednisone and have Urine odour abnormal >>>
Prednisone has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from 150,135 Prednisone users)
Urine odour abnormal
Urine odour abnormal has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, depression. (latest reports from 1,475 Urine odour abnormal patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 146,809 people reported to have side effects when taking Prednisone. Among them, 55 people (0.04%) have Urine Odour Abnormal.
Time on Prednisone when people have Urine odour abnormal * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Urine odour abnormal||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Urine odour abnormal when taking Prednisone * :
|Urine odour abnormal||84.75%||15.25% |
Age of people who have Urine odour abnormal when taking Prednisone * :
|Urine odour abnormal||1.79%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.79%||25.00%||71.43% |
Severity of Urine odour abnormal when taking Prednisone ** :
How people recovered from Urine odour abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (16 people, 29.09%)
- Multiple myeloma (14 people, 25.45%)
- Pain (11 people, 20.00%)
- Asthma (8 people, 14.55%)
- Arthritis (7 people, 12.73%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (24 people, 43.64%)
- Cozaar (23 people, 41.82%)
- Prilosec (19 people, 34.55%)
- Clonazepam (18 people, 32.73%)
- Vasotec (18 people, 32.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of prednisone and urine odour abnormal on
Do you have Urine Odour Abnormal while taking Prednisone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Prednisone and have Urine Odour Abnormal
- support group for people who take Prednisone
- support group for people who have Urine Odour Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Lisinopril, Prednisone, Myfortic, Prograf for a 59-year old woman with Transplant - Kidney, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Weight Gain, Blood Creatinine Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Nicorette, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 25, Crestor, Pristiq for a 59-year old woman with Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Stop Smoking, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Depression. The patient has Pain - Tooth Or Teeth
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 40-year old woman with Tinnitus. The patient has Lightheadedness (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness and/or feeling that one may be about to faint)
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 18-year old girl with Ulcerative Colitis. The patient has Dizzy, Fast Heart Beat, Fast Heart Rate, Confused, Tired, Disoreinted,just Sick All Over.
- A study of side effects of Prednisone Intensol for a 47-year old woman with Cushing's Syndrome. The patient has Cushing's Syndrome (obesity, a rounded face, increased fat)
Recent Prednisone related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.