Home > Prednisone > Vaginal bleeding between periods > Prednisone and Vaginal bleeding between periods
Review: could Prednisone cause Vaginal bleeding between periods?
We study 146,660 people who have side effects while taking Prednisone from FDA and social media. Among them, 101 have Vaginal bleeding between periods. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal bleeding between periods and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Prednisone and have Vaginal bleeding between periods >>>
Prednisone (latest outcomes from 149,968 users) has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Vaginal bleeding between periods
Vaginal bleeding between periods (latest reports from 57,993 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, menorrhagia, depression, endometriosis, menstruation irregular.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 146,589 people reported to have side effects when taking Prednisone. Among them, 101 people (0.07%) have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods.
Time on Prednisone when people have Vaginal bleeding between periods * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Prednisone * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Prednisone * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||0.00%||0.00%||7.55%||11.32%||19.81%||29.25%||6.60%||25.47% |
Severity of Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Prednisone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vaginal bleeding between periods ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (24 people, 23.76%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (16 people, 15.84%)
- Crohn's disease (13 people, 12.87%)
- Hepatitis c (12 people, 11.88%)
- Pregnancy (12 people, 11.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Humira (25 people, 24.75%)
- Methotrexate (23 people, 22.77%)
- Prednisone tab (20 people, 19.80%)
- Folic acid (19 people, 18.81%)
- Fosamax (18 people, 17.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods while taking Prednisone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Prednisone and have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- support group for people who take Prednisone
- support group for people who have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 years ago):
Had a double lung transplant May of 2008
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Prednisone, Vaginal bleeding between periods
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone side effect: hiccups
I am taking prednisone for an allergic reaction to a bee sting. 20mg for 5 days, then 10mg for 5 days. Starting the second day, I have fairly consistent hiccups, which become more severe at night. I have also previously taken prednisone to tame a severe poison ivy rash and have had the same react ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Prednisone, Vaginal bleeding between periods
On eHealthMe, Prednisone (prednisone) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Prednisone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Prednisone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (43 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (43 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Purulent Synovitis
- Lymphocytic Leukaemia