Review: could Pregabalin cause Panhypopituitarism (Growth hormone deficiency)?
Summary: there is no Panhypopituitarism reported by people who take Pregabalin yet.
We study 4,404 people who have side effects while taking Pregabalin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Panhypopituitarism and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Pregabalin and have Panhypopituitarism >>>
Pregabalin has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from 4,488 Pregabalin users)
Panhypopituitarism has been reported by people with growth hormone deficiency, high blood pressure, nephrotic syndrome, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, acute lymphocytic leukemia (all). (latest reports from 3,941 Panhypopituitarism patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Panhypopituitarism while taking Pregabalin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Pregabalin
- support group for people who have Panhypopituitarism
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Pregabalin for a 56-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction)
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Crestor, Lyrica, Aspirin for a 69-year old man with Reflux Oesophagitis, High Blood Cholesterol, Post Herpetic Neuralgia, Heart Disease. The patient has Light Sensitivity
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a 42-year old woman with Neuropathy. The patient has Hair Loss, Nail Toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin)
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a 59-year old man with Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Swelling In The Abdomen
Recent Pregabalin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.