Review: could Pregabalin cause Panhypopituitarism (Growth hormone deficiency)?
Summary: there is no Panhypopituitarism reported by people who take Pregabalin yet.
We study 4,408 people who have side effects while taking Pregabalin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Panhypopituitarism and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Pregabalin and have Panhypopituitarism >>>
Pregabalin has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from 4,493 Pregabalin users)
Panhypopituitarism has been reported by people with high blood pressure, nephrotic syndrome, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), type 2 diabetes. (latest reports from 3,948 Panhypopituitarism patients)
On Apr, 15, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Panhypopituitarism while taking Pregabalin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Pregabalin
- support group for people who have Panhypopituitarism
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Pregabalin for a 61-year old woman with Trigeminal Neuralgia. The patient has Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a 59-year old woman with Post Laminectomy Syndrome. The patient has Alopecia
- A study of side effects of Pregabalin for a 32-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Palpitations
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a 56-year old woman with Trigeminal Neuralgia. The patient has Cough, Postnasal Drip
- A study of drug interactions between Meloxicam, Chlorthalidone, Spiriva, Symbicort, Lyrica, Omeprazole, Wellbutrin Xl, Novolog Flexpen, Lantus Solostar, Metformin, Requip for a 37-year old man with Information, Water Pill, Copd, Tingling And Numbness, Acid Refluc, Anxeity, Diabetic, Restless Legs.
Recent Pregabalin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lo Loestrin Fe, Folic Acid, Adderall Xr 5, Lyrica, Hydrolyzed Collagen for a 26-year old woman who has Skin
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Oxcarbazepine, Klonopin, Valacyclovir, Opana Er, Lyrica for a 35-year old woman who has Fibromyositis
- Comparions of Vitamins, Lyrica for a 62-year old man who has Neurological Symptom
- Comparions of Lyrica, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 59-year old man who has Restless Leg Syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.