Review: could Premarin cause Dizziness?
Summary: Dizziness is found among people who take Premarin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Aspirin, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 69,877 people who have side effects while taking Premarin from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,914 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, when they have Dizziness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Premarin and have Dizziness >>>
Premarin has active ingredients of estrogens, conjugated. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. (latest outcomes from 70,332 Premarin users)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 162,329 Dizziness patients)
On Apr, 7, 2015: 69,877 people reported to have side effects when taking Premarin. Among them, 1,914 people (2.74%) have Dizziness.
Time on Premarin when people have Dizziness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Premarin * :
Severity of Dizziness when taking Premarin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dizziness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (263 people, 13.74%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (243 people, 12.70%)
- Hypertension (187 people, 9.77%)
- Pain (168 people, 8.78%)
- Arthritis (143 people, 7.47%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (406 people, 21.21%)
- Vioxx (402 people, 21.00%)
- Synthroid (382 people, 19.96%)
- Fosamax (318 people, 16.61%)
- Lipitor (289 people, 15.10%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of premarin and dizziness on
Do you have Dizziness while taking Premarin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Premarin and have Dizziness
- support group for people who take Premarin
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Xanax for a 21-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Occasional Outbreak Of What Seems Like Insect Bites Underneath My Thigh, Reflux, Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate for a 68-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Depersonalisation, Dizziness, Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Premarin, Lisinopril, Klonopin for a 54-year old woman with Hot Flashes, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Aricept, Lamictal, Desipramine Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Abilify, Lopressor for a 55-year old man with Alzheimers, Anticonvulsant Drug Level Below Therapeutic, Chronic Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Dizziness (excl Vertigo)
- A study of side effects of Victoza for a 62-year old man with Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Lightheadedness
Recent Premarin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.