Home > Premarin > Epilepsy > Premarin and Epilepsy
Review: could Premarin cause Epilepsy?
We study 69,858 people who have side effects while taking Premarin from FDA and social media. Among them, 40 have Epilepsy. Find out below who they are, when they have Epilepsy and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Premarin and have Epilepsy >>>
Premarin (latest outcomes from 70,312 users) has active ingredients of estrogens, conjugated. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy.
Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures) (latest reports from 71,072 patients) has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, convulsion, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 69,853 people reported to have side effects when taking Premarin. Among them, 40 people (0.06%) have Epilepsy.
Time on Premarin when people have Epilepsy * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Epilepsy when taking Premarin * :
Severity of Epilepsy when taking Premarin ** :
How people recovered from Epilepsy ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Epilepsy (10 people, 25.00%)
- Depression (7 people, 17.50%)
- Arthritis (4 people, 10.00%)
- Vulvovaginal dryness (4 people, 10.00%)
- Menopausal symptoms (3 people, 7.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lamictal (13 people, 32.50%)
- Topamax (11 people, 27.50%)
- Lexapro (7 people, 17.50%)
- Provera (7 people, 17.50%)
- Vimpat (5 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Epilepsy while taking Premarin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Premarin and have Epilepsy
- support group for people who take Premarin
- support group for people who have Epilepsy
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
I have exhausted all drug options for overactive bladder due to "resistance." Including Botox injections that had moderate results but only lasted almost two months. Also, every injection was painfully felt although I was prepped with a pain minimizing treatment. I am searching for help if any of my medication are causing the resistance.
From this study (4 months ago):
Just discovered have gall stones, elevated liver function, kidney bloating and wondered if there is a correlation between all these dysfunctions contributing to continuous sinus congestion/pain.
From this study (4 months ago):
I was discovered to have a meningioma and was told it was caused by a combination of celebrex and premarin
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does nexplanon have nickel in it?
I have a severe nickel allergy and I have epilepsy. I am considering explain to reduce periodes since my seizures are worse that time of the month. I need to know if nexplanon has nickel because I need to avoid it if it does.
- Hcg diet is good for me
I'M PRESENTLY ON DEPRESSION MEDICINE AND LAMYCTAL FOR SEIZURES.
CAN I GO ON THE HCG INJECTION DIET?
- Has anything helped with muscle weakness/pain caused by carbamazepine? or any remedies?
I have partial seizures that affects my right side. It's caused by having a brain tumor on the left side when I was younger that was removed. I'm taking 600mg of Carbamazepine a day.
I have muscle weakness and pain on my right arm and leg a lot. There are times when I can't even pick up a water ...
More questions for: Premarin, Epilepsy
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Levaquin side effects
Prescribed for COPD flare-up, along with a 10 day course of prednisone. On day 5, I experienced extreme irritability. I was imagining what it would be like to shoot my husband. He had kicked me in his sleep and I was very seriously thinking of shooting that foot. I got up and secured the gun. Howeve ...
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Endometriosis, premarin and mitral valve prolapes
They took my uterus, ovaries, cervix,even appendix. Put me in premarin before ANY reports how it causes breast cancer,yes or no! Every report was different depending which doctor wrote the report.never any conclusive information and what always seemed a bunch of guessing! Never mentioned how (mare) ...
More reviews for: Premarin, Epilepsy
On eHealthMe, Premarin (estrogens, conjugated) is often used for hormone replacement therapy. Find out below the conditions Premarin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Premarin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (21 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (52 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Excessive Saliva
- Alcohol Withdrawal
- Finger Hypoplasia
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw