Premphase 14/14 and Oestrogen receptor assay positive - from FDA reports
Oestrogen receptor assay positive is found among people who take Premphase 14/14, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Premarin, and have Hormone replacement therapy. This review analyzes which people have Oestrogen receptor assay positive with Premphase 14/14. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,110 people who have side effects when taking Premphase 14/14 from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 04, 2017
1,110 people reported to have side effects when taking Premphase 14/14.
Among them, 25 people (2.25%) have Oestrogen receptor assay positive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Premphase 14/14 when people have Oestrogen receptor assay positive *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 12.5 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 50.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 25.0 %
- 10+ years: 12.5 %
Gender of people who have Oestrogen receptor assay positive when taking Premphase 14/14 *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Oestrogen receptor assay positive when taking Premphase 14/14 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 18.18 %
- 50-59: 54.55 %
- 60+: 27.27 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (20 people, 80.00%)
- Oestrogen Replacement Therapy (4 people, 16.00%)
- Menopausal Symptoms (3 people, 12.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (2 people, 8.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 8.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Provera (12 people, 48.00%)
- Premarin (12 people, 48.00%)
- Prempro (7 people, 28.00%)
- Cycrin (6 people, 24.00%)
- Ogen (5 people, 20.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Progesterone Receptor Assay Positive (21 people, 84.00%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (13 people, 52.00%)
- Metastases To Lymph Nodes (9 people, 36.00%)
- Depression (9 people, 36.00%)
- Breast Cancer Female (9 people, 36.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Oestrogen receptor assay positive when taking Premphase 14/14?
- Check symptoms - is oestrogen receptor assay positive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsOestrogen receptor assay positive and drugs with ingredients of estrogens, conjugated; medroxyprogesterone acetate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOestrogen receptor assay positive and Premphase 14/14 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Premphase 14/14 has active ingredients of estrogens, conjugated; medroxyprogesterone acetate. (latest outcomes from Premphase 14/14 1,113 users)
Oestrogen receptor assay positive
Oestrogen receptor assay positive has been reported by people with hormone replacement therapy, menopausal symptoms, menopause, multiple sclerosis, birth control (latest reports from 1,873 Oestrogen receptor assay positive patients).
Browse all side effects of Premphase 14/14a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Oestrogen receptor assay positiveOestrogen receptor assay positive
Could your condition cause Oestrogen receptor assay positiveOestrogen receptor assay positive
- Hormone replacement therapy and Oestrogen receptor assay positive
- Oestrogen replacement therapy and Oestrogen receptor assay positive
- Menopausal symptoms and Oestrogen receptor assay positive
- High blood cholesterol and Oestrogen receptor assay positive
- Depression and Oestrogen receptor assay positive