Home > Prempro > Smoking cessation > Prempro and Smoking cessation
Review: could Prempro cause Smoking cessation (Quit smoking)?
We study 37,485 people who have side effects while taking Prempro from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Smoking cessation. Find out below who they are, when they have Smoking cessation and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Prempro and have Smoking cessation >>>
Prempro (latest outcomes from 37,629 users) has active ingredients of estrogens, conjugated; medroxyprogesterone acetate. It is often used in menopause.
Smoking cessation (stopped smoking) (latest reports from 66,831 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 37,485 people reported to have side effects when taking Prempro. Among them, 14 people (0.04%) have Smoking Cessation.
Time on Prempro when people have Smoking cessation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Smoking cessation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Smoking cessation when taking Prempro * :
|Smoking cessation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||83.33%||16.67% |
Severity of Smoking cessation when taking Prempro ** :
How people recovered from Smoking cessation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (3 people, 21.43%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (2 people, 14.29%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (1 people, 7.14%)
- Diarrhoea (1 people, 7.14%)
- Oedema (1 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Provera (10 people, 71.43%)
- Amoxicillin (8 people, 57.14%)
- Pepcid (8 people, 57.14%)
- Lamictal (8 people, 57.14%)
- Clindamycin (8 people, 57.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Smoking Cessation while taking Prempro?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Prempro and have Smoking Cessation
- support group for people who take Prempro
- support group for people who have Smoking Cessation
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Prempro, Smoking cessation
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
More reviews for: Prempro, Smoking cessation
On eHealthMe, Prempro (estrogens, conjugated; medroxyprogesterone acetate) is often used for menopause. Find out below the conditions Prempro is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Prempro used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Prempro, Smoking cessation
Recent Prempro related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Prempro, Angeliq, Activella, Duavee for a 52-year old woman who has Menopause
- Comparions of Prempro, for a 50-year old woman who has Menopause Transition
- Comparions of Prempro (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - 0.625MG;2.5MG, Cardizem Cd (Biovail) - 240MG, Lopressor (Novartis) - 50MG, Cozaar (Merck) - 100MG for a 89-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Pristiq, Prempro for a 53-year old woman who has Menopause
- Comparions of Estradiol (Watson Labs) - 1MG, Prometrium (Unimed Pharms) - 100MG, Prempro (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - 0.625MG;2.5MG for a 61-year old woman who has Menopause
- Comparions of Activella, Prempro for a 67-year old woman who has Menopause
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium (Mylan) - 0.137MG, Prempro (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - 0.45MG;1.5MG, Diclofenac Sodium (Roxane) - 75MG, Omeprazole (Lek Pharms) - 20MG for a 55-year old woman who has Hypothyroidism
- Comparions of Aviane-28 (Duramed Pharms Barr) - 0.02MG;0.1MG, Prempro (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - 0.3MG;1.5MG for a 47-year old woman who has Hot Flush
- Comparions of Prempro (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - 0.3MG;1.5MG, Suboxone for a 50-year old woman who has Withdrawal From Opioids
- Comparions of Femhrt (Warner Chilcott) - 0.0025MG;0.5MG, Prempro (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - 0.3MG;1.5MG for a 62-year old woman who has Menopause
More related comparison studies for: Prempro, Smoking cessation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.