Review: could Prempro cause Smoking cessation (Quit smoking)?
Summary: Smoking cessation is found among people who take Prempro, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Provera, and have Quit smoking.
We study 37,495 people who have side effects while taking Prempro from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Smoking cessation. Find out below who they are, when they have Smoking cessation and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Prempro and have Smoking cessation >>>
Prempro has active ingredients of estrogens, conjugated; medroxyprogesterone acetate. It is often used in menopause. (latest outcomes from 37,639 Prempro users)
Smoking cessation (stopped smoking) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, pain, diabetes. (latest reports from 53,295 Smoking cessation patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: 37,495 people reported to have side effects when taking Prempro. Among them, 14 people (0.04%) have Smoking Cessation.
Time on Prempro when people have Smoking cessation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Smoking cessation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Smoking cessation when taking Prempro * :
|Smoking cessation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||83.33%||16.67% |
Severity of Smoking cessation when taking Prempro ** :
How people recovered from Smoking cessation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (3 people, 21.43%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (2 people, 14.29%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (1 people, 7.14%)
- Diarrhoea (1 people, 7.14%)
- Oedema (1 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Provera (10 people, 71.43%)
- Amoxicillin (8 people, 57.14%)
- Pepcid (8 people, 57.14%)
- Lamictal (8 people, 57.14%)
- Clindamycin (8 people, 57.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Smoking Cessation while taking Prempro?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Prempro and have Smoking Cessation
- support group for people who take Prempro
- support group for people who have Smoking Cessation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Prempro for a 70-year old woman with Menopause. The patient has Bundle Branch Block Left
- A study of drug interactions between Denatured Collagen, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prempro, Mobic, Cogentin, Lialda, Cymbalta, Abilify for a 63-year old woman with Brittle Nails, Major Depression, Sleep Disorder, Menopause Hot Flashes, Arthritis, Tremor, Ulcerative Colitis, Chronic Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Fatigue, Tremor, Neck Pain
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a 53-year old woman with Abscess - Tooth. The patient has Smoker
- A study of drug interactions between Prempro, Omeprazole Magnesium, Pravastatin Sodium, Benazepril Hydrochloride for a 52-year old woman with Anorgasmia, Gerd, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypertension. The patient has Anorgasmia
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Miralax, Zyrtec Allergy, Aspirin, Prempro, Lunesta, Zoloft, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 54-year old woman with Asthma, Constipation, Allergy, Heart Attack, Menopause Hot Flashes, Insomnia, Depression, Hypertension. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting
Recent Prempro related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Prempro, Vyvanse for a 32-year old woman who has Menopause
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 20, Remeron, Prempro for a 46-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Prempro, Angeliq, Activella, Duavee for a 52-year old woman who has Menopause
- Comparions of Prempro, for a 50-year old woman who has Menopause Transition
- Comparions of Prempro (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - 0.625MG;2.5MG, Cardizem Cd (Biovail) - 240MG, Lopressor (Novartis) - 50MG, Cozaar (Merck) - 100MG for a 89-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.