Home > Pristiq > Partial seizures > Pristiq and Partial seizures
Review: could Pristiq cause Partial seizures?
We study 13,745 people who have side effects while taking Pristiq from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Partial seizures and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Pristiq and have Partial seizures >>>
Pristiq (latest outcomes from 15,572 users) has active ingredients of desvenlafaxine succinate. It is often used in depression.
Partial seizures (seizures which affect only a part of the brain at onset) (latest reports from 9,220 patients) has been reported by people with epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, convulsion, depression, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 13,744 people reported to have side effects when taking Pristiq. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Partial Seizures.
Time on Pristiq when people have Partial seizures * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Partial seizures||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Partial seizures when taking Pristiq * :
|Partial seizures||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Partial seizures when taking Pristiq ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Partial seizures||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Partial seizures ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Partial seizures||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Partial Seizures while taking Pristiq?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Pristiq and have Partial Seizures
- support group for people who take Pristiq
- support group for people who have Partial Seizures
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there some kind of self help that works for stopping nightmares
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Nightmares - Repeated, and takes Pristiq, Xanax)
HELP! I am sick and tired (literally) of getting 5-6 nightmares per week. I sleep well but at waking time I get nightmares related to two main anxieties in my life. I cannot go off meds. Can I take them in smaller dosages, beak the dosing times during the day. I know it is the fault (mostly) o ...
- Effects taking lamictal abilify and pristiq
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Blackouts Seizure, Bipolar Disorder, and takes Abilify, Lamictal, Pristiq)
Although I take these three drugs I am still experiencing symptoms of lethargy, lack of appetite Are these symptoms perhaps side effects of these grubs?
- Does paxil works better than dessvenlafaxine for ansiety - depression
(Asked by a 42 year old man who has The Doc Add Me 25 Mg Of Quietiapine, With Paxil Much More Side Effects Than Desvenlafaxine, and takes Pristiq, Paxil)
I am have a trouble, lot of depression, hat i am thinking about the friends in the past, that i am single, i am 41 and a lot of affraid to be alone.
My works gives me stressed conditions and i caame back to may doc that prescriot to me seroquel and pristiq (desvenlafaxine).
I am having a lot of s ...
- Ive been taking zanaflex 4 mg for a year and my dr added wellbutrin. i take them both at night then take another 4 mg of zanaflex in the morning and i experience extreme drowsiness and a high feeling?
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Muscle Spasticity, Stroke Symptom, Anger, and takes Baclofen, Diovan Hct, Lovaza, Zanaflex, ASA, Vitamin B12, Pristiq, Wellbutrin Xl)
I HAD A STROKE 3 YEARS AGO AT THE AGE OF 37 THAT WAS DUE TO MALFORMED MIDDLE CEREBRAL ARTERY. I WAS PUT ON CELEXA WHICH WASNT CONTROLLING MY ANGER SO WAS PUT ON PRISTIQ. AFTER ALMOST A YEAR IT WASNT WORKING AS WELL SO DR ADDED WELLBUTRIN. ALL OTHER MEDS REMAINED SAME BUT HAVE HAD AN ISSUE AFTER TAKI ...
- Is there a record of recovery from abnormal coordination caused by pristiq?
(Asked by a 74 year old man who has Abnormal Coordination, and takes Pristiq)
I took prisiq for approximately 6 months and have had coordination problems ever since I stopped taking it. I stopped under my doctors supervision.
More questions for: Pristiq, Partial seizures
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Hallucination, Visual, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Disturbance In Attention, Dissociative Amnesia, Hypomania, Sexual Dysfunction, Hallucinations, Nightmares, Memory Loss, Memory Impairment, Tremor, Mydriasis, and takes Pristiq)
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Congenital Scoliosis, Claustrophobia, Flashbacks And Nightmares, Anxiety Disorder, Restless Legs Syndrome, Depression, and takes Mobic, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Diazepam, Valproate Sodium, Pristiq )
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
(Posted by a 56 year old woman who has Brain Hemorrhage, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Partial Seizures, and takes Zoloft, Klonopin, Topamax)
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
- Stopping pristiq for my memory
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Short Term Memory Loss, Weight Gain - Unintentional, and takes Pristiq)
I have been on Pristiq for 3 years. My short term memory loss is a great concern to me. I am 45 and I have questioned my doctor and given my concerns to the point she referred me to a neurologist but said it was not the Pristiq. There is no other drugs I am taking or have taken to cause this proble ...
- Buspar and side effects to include mood swings resulting in self harm idealization
(Posted by a 39 year old woman who has Self-injurious Ideation, Self Mutilation, Depression, Sleeplessness, Shakes, Appetite - Decreased, Zoned Out, Decreased Interest, and takes Buspar, Wellbutrin Sr, Lamictal, Pristiq, Cinnamon)
High anxiety levels, mood swings, from elation to self injury, started at 7.5mg 2x a day for a week and then up to 15mg 2x day for five weeks. Increased as time went on.
More reviews for: Pristiq, Partial seizures
- A study of drug interactions between Humalog, Pristiq, Ibuprofen, Dietary Fiber, Valium, Lidoderm, Voltaren, Levothyroxine Sodium, Wellbutrin Xl, Aldactone, Lipitor, Baby Aspirin, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-100 for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Depression But I'm Afraid To Take It I'm Nervous Bc I'm Not Taking Any Antidepressants Right Now And Psychiatrist Is Hard To Get In Touch With., Inflammation, Constipation, Anxiety And Stress, Pain, Graves Disease Burnout, Depression And Anxiety And Panic Attacks, High Testosterone, High Blood Cholesterol, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Pain From 7 Herniations And Pinched Nerves. The patient has
Comments: Never a clot but newly prescribed medicine Pristiq and I have Factor V, Type 1 Diabetes, high cholesterol and use a fentanyl patch and these were all warnings on Pristiq. I take wellbutrin 300 and Zoloft and Prozac didn't work.
I see an endocrinologist, neurologist, family practice, pain manageme ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Xanax, Pristiq for a patient with Depression - Major, Panic Attacks, Depression. The patient has Headache, Anger
Comments: My Pdoc recently put me on 1/4th of 50mg of Pristiq in addition to the other two Rxs. I am not prone to headaches and the very day I tried the dosage, I got a severe migraine that lasted two says. I stopped the Rx immediately and reported side effect to my doctor.
We then tried 1/8 of the Pristiq ...
- A study of drug interactions between Pristiq, Tramadol, Ativan, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Omega 3, Flaxseed Oil, Multivitamin, Tylenol, Elavil, Pantoprazole Sodium, Caffeine, Adderall Xr 25, Provigil for a patient with Bipolar 2, Chronic Pain From Several Car Accidents Whiplash, Drug Abuse To Percocet Which Were Prescribed For Pain Trying To Increase Dopomine, Fish Oils Are Support To Be Good For Mood Swings, Chronic Pain, Insomnia, Gas In Stomach From Cocktail Of Above Meds, Always Tired, Chronic Fatigue, Tried On Me As I Thought I Might Have Adhd But Not Fully Sure, Doctors Aren't Either, To Help With My Chronic Fatigue Symptoms. The patient has Wellbutrin Xl And Tramadol Had A Partial Focal Seizure, Wellbutrin Xl 150mg Irrtable And Snappy Personality Changes, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride Unsure But Feel It May Not Be Working As I Felt Very Depressed Today After Being On It For 2 Weeks At A Dose Of .25mg
Comments: I was in three car accidents, one in which my head was turned and I got rear ended from behind that was when all the pain issues started along with the percocet prescription. I didn't intially use the script but later on in the years I started to develop alot more pain after being hit in two more wh ...
- A study of side effects of Pristiq for a patient with Depression. The patient has
Comments: My first experince with Pristiq was feelings of floating then tiredness. My head was conmpletely clear, as before I took Zoloft it seemed to bring on voices in my head. Here and now I feel more like myself again which I haven't for the last 9yrs. I have tried Zoloft which was my main anti depressant ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Lunesta, Pristiq, Wellbutrin for a patient with Anxiety, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has
Comments: The first three weeks of taking Pristiq were pure hell and if I had not been warned about the side effects I would have flushed it down the toilet. However, they began to ease up after a week and were gone completely after 3 weeks and the benefits I have received has been fantastic. The side effec ...
More related studies for: Pristiq, Partial seizures
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Ketotifen Fumarate
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy
- Can drinking tea few days after having a depo provera shot lessen the effectivity of contraception?
Interaction of drinking tea 3 days after having depo-prove ... (36 minutes ago)
- People with statin drug damage
Answer: I stopped statins months ago. My fancy cardiologist did no ... (1 hour ago)
- Do others have nasal congestion from the drug
i especially notice these symptoms after eating a meal ... (3 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (15 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (20 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lisinopril, Flunisolide, Ibuprofen, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Ketotifen Fumarate, Lamotrigine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 43-year old man who has Hypertension, Rhinitis, Pain, Conjunctivitis, Depression, Insomnia, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (8 minutes ago)
- Loperamide Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Losartan Potassium, Co-codamol for a 76-year old woman who has Coeliac Diarrohea, Not Sure, Don't Know, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis (27 minutes ago)
- Omeprazole for a 58-year old man who has Acidosis (33 minutes ago)