Review: could Pristiq cause Stop smoking (Quit smoking)?
Summary: Stop smoking is reported only by a few people who take Pristiq.
We study 13,767 people who have side effects while taking Pristiq from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Stop smoking. Find out below who they are, when they have Stop smoking and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Pristiq and have Stop smoking >>>
Pristiq has active ingredients of desvenlafaxine succinate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 15,603 Pristiq users)
Stop smoking has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, pain, diabetes. (latest reports from 53,292 Stop smoking patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 13,767 people reported to have side effects when taking Pristiq. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Stop Smoking.
Time on Pristiq when people have Stop smoking * :
Age of people who have Stop smoking when taking Pristiq * :
|Stop smoking||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Stop smoking when taking Pristiq ** :
How people recovered from Stop smoking ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (1 people, 50.00%)
- Nervousness (1 people, 50.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Chantix (1 people, 50.00%)
- Klonopin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Percocet (1 people, 50.00%)
- Valium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ambien (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Pristiq and stop smoking on
Do you have Stop Smoking while taking Pristiq?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Pristiq and have Stop Smoking
- support group for people who take Pristiq
- support group for people who have Stop Smoking
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Pristiq related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Garcinia Cambogia, Pristiq, Topamax, Adderall 30, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman who has Addiction
- Comparions of Norco, Tramadol, Pristiq for a 56-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Pristiq, Lexapro for a 58-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Viibryd, Parnate, Pristiq for a 56-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Lexapro, Zoloft, Paxil, Pristiq, Buspar for a 36-year old woman who has Stress And Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.