Home > Probiotic > Blood pressure - high > Probiotic and Blood pressure - high
Review: could Probiotic cause Blood pressure - high (High blood pressure)?
We study 644 people who have side effects while taking Probiotic from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Blood pressure - high. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure - high and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Probiotic and have Blood pressure - high >>>
Probiotic (latest outcomes from 713 users) has active ingredients of bacillus coagulans. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome.
Blood pressure - high
Blood pressure - high (latest reports from 1,163,564 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Sep, 13, 2014: 644 people reported to have side effects when taking Probiotic. Among them, 13 people (2.02%) have Blood Pressure - High.
Time on Probiotic when people have Blood pressure - high * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure - high||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure - high when taking Probiotic * :
|Blood pressure - high||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||30.77%||69.23% |
Severity of Blood pressure - high when taking Probiotic ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood pressure - high||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood pressure - high ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Blood pressure - high||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (7 people, 53.85%)
- Constipation (3 people, 23.08%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (3 people, 23.08%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (3 people, 23.08%)
- Diabetes mellitus (3 people, 23.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (9 people, 69.23%)
- Multi-vitamin (4 people, 30.77%)
- Zoloft (3 people, 23.08%)
- Lisinopril (3 people, 23.08%)
- Victoza (3 people, 23.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Pressure - High while taking Probiotic?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Probiotic and have Blood Pressure - High
- group for people who take Probiotic
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
My blood pressure is around 100-110 over 64-70 on days when I take no Vyvanse. On days that I take Vyvanse its around 157 over 88. But the Vyvanse helps my ADD.
From this study (4 months ago):
Diabetes Mellitus, insulin dependent for 53 years, brittle.
Chronic pain due to needing bone graph in femur/hip joint due to femur fracture 5 years ago which surgery did not properly repair--chronic bone deterioration in that left femur, lumbar spinal stenosis-awaiting surgery to L4/L5 slipped/ruptured disc. Left femur 1 inch shorter now than right femur.Chronic deterioration in right shoulder socket and upper arm, and clavicle--all due to longevity of insulin dependence for majority of life. Osteoporosis does not show up in blood tests, only osteopenia, altho oddities in bone density tests. Insurance w/not approve Exelon patch-concerns about Aricept effects on body and mind. Educated, intelligent, fully functional and capable post-menopausal female, worried that Aricept will have unwanted side effects to functionality. Living on on in an apartment. Too functional for a nursing facility. Please tell me what you think. Thanks, Teresa Shumate, email@example.com
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Probiotic, Blood pressure - high
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Went to dr. for high blood pressure.... dr. thought i was depressed and gave me samples of viibyrd....blood pressure kept increasing(205/117)
Made appointment with family dr. for my high blood pressure( 200/105)..he seemed to think I was depressed....He changed my blood pressure med and gave me Viibyrd...After taking one pill blood pressure increased to 227/107...Also, had like electrical shock sensations from heart..NEVER!!!!would I take ...
More reviews for: Probiotic, Blood pressure - high
On eHealthMe, Probiotic (bacillus coagulans) is often used for irritable bowel syndrome. Find out below the conditions Probiotic is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Probiotic used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Aspirin, Alprazolam, Gabapentin, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Abilify, Baclofen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 64-year old man who has Headache, Blood Thinner, Anxiety Disorder, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chloresterol, Depression, Thyroid Disorder (50 minutes ago)
- Benadryl for a 26-year old woman who has Allergies (59 minutes ago)
- Curcumin, Borage Oil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Amlodipine Besylate, Humira, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Neurontin and Herba Ginkgo Biloba
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Tapazole
- Cromolyn Sodium and Angioedema
- Platelet Count Decreased and Avodart
Recent user comments
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (2 hours ago)
- "hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented w ... " (3 hours ago)
- "i have night chest tightness,,, cough,, seeded medica ... " (4 hours ago)
- Semen Volume Increased
- Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride
- Baked Beans