Home > Probiotic > Frequent bowel movements > Probiotic and Frequent bowel movements
Review: could Probiotic cause Frequent bowel movements (Diarrhea)?
We study 653 people who have side effects while taking Probiotic from FDA and social media. Among them, 61 have Frequent bowel movements. Find out below who they are, when they have Frequent bowel movements and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Probiotic and have Frequent bowel movements >>>
Probiotic (latest outcomes from 719 users) has active ingredients of bacillus coagulans. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome.
Frequent bowel movements
Frequent bowel movements (latest reports from 1,101,843 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 653 people reported to have side effects when taking Probiotic. Among them, 61 people (9.34%) have Frequent Bowel Movements.
Time on Probiotic when people have Frequent bowel movements * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Frequent bowel movements||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Frequent bowel movements when taking Probiotic * :
|Frequent bowel movements||0.00%||0.00%||3.39%||5.08%||13.56%||11.86%||22.03%||44.07% |
Severity of Frequent bowel movements when taking Probiotic ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Frequent bowel movements||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Frequent bowel movements ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Frequent bowel movements||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Crohn's disease (17 people, 27.87%)
- Depression (9 people, 14.75%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (7 people, 11.48%)
- Diarrhoea (6 people, 9.84%)
- Multiple myeloma (5 people, 8.20%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Humira (21 people, 34.43%)
- Aspirin (12 people, 19.67%)
- Multi-vitamin (11 people, 18.03%)
- Vitamin d (10 people, 16.39%)
- Imodium (8 people, 13.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Frequent Bowel Movements while taking Probiotic?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Probiotic and have Frequent Bowel Movements
- support group for people who take Probiotic
- support group for people who have Frequent Bowel Movements
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Probiotic, Frequent bowel movements
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Isoniazid: the downside continued
I also have extreme fatigue. I can sleep 8 hours and then take a 4 hour nap. I have dizziness which seems to be increasing in the last few weeks. I have nausea on and off. I have diarrhea in the morning 45 minutes after taking it. Then I am mostly constipated for the rest of the day. It seems ...
- Gemfibrozil, depression and sleepiness
I would like to hear from anyone who has had these symptoms, and how they dealt with it, by either lowering dosage or quitting the med, or other. Also would like to hear from others who continued to drink moderately and if this drug lowered their triglycerides...or those who were no longer able to ...
More reviews for: Probiotic, Frequent bowel movements
On eHealthMe, Probiotic (bacillus coagulans) is often used for irritable bowel syndrome. Find out below the conditions Probiotic is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Probiotic used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Probiotic, Frequent bowel movements
Recent Probiotic related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Probiotic, Frequent bowel movements
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Tyramine Reaction
- Iron Edta