Home > Progesterone > Cystic acne > Progesterone and Cystic acne
Review: could Progesterone cause Cystic acne (Acne)?
We study 4,289 people who have side effects while taking Progesterone from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Cystic acne. Find out below who they are, when they have Cystic acne and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Progesterone and have Cystic acne >>>
Progesterone (latest outcomes from 4,472 users) has active ingredients of progesterone. It is often used in menopause.
Cystic acne (skin sac with seborrhoea (scaly red skin)) (latest reports from 61,910 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, crohn's disease.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 4,289 people reported to have side effects when taking Progesterone. Among them, 2 people (0.05%) have Cystic Acne.
Time on Progesterone when people have Cystic acne * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cystic acne||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Cystic acne when taking Progesterone * :
|Cystic acne||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Cystic acne when taking Progesterone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Cystic acne||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Cystic acne ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Sleep disorder therapy (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 50.00%)
- Gastric disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diazepam (1 people, 50.00%)
- Depakene (1 people, 50.00%)
- Tramadol hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
- Humira (1 people, 50.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cystic Acne while taking Progesterone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Progesterone and have Cystic Acne
- support group for people who take Progesterone
- support group for people who have Cystic Acne
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Progesterone, Cystic acne
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Yaz was the cause of increasing my pmdd, pms, irritability and depression symptoms
I had taken Ortho Novum 777 from the age of 18 to 28 stopping in-between pregnancies. I had 3 children between the ages of 21 and 29.
In my early 30's I decided to stop taking birth control pills simply because I 'thought' it would be a healthier thing to do for my body. I did know that unless I ...
- Long-term use of risperidone and antidepressants
I have been using Risperdal and antidepressants for 14 years for bipolar disorder. Last month I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency and progesterone deficiency. My cholesterol suddenly became high, I was tired all the time and more symptoms relating to my eventual diagnosis of adrenal insuffic ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
More reviews for: Progesterone, Cystic acne
On eHealthMe, Progesterone (progesterone) is often used for menopause. Find out below the conditions Progesterone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Progesterone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Progesterone, Cystic acne
Recent Progesterone related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Progesterone, Cystic acne
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (6 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (8 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Diabetic Enteropathy
- Rabbiteye Blueberry