Review: could Progesterone cause Osteoporosis postmenopausal (Osteoporosis Post-menopausal)?
Summary: Osteoporosis postmenopausal is reported only by a few people who take Progesterone.
We study 4,311 people who have side effects while taking Progesterone from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Osteoporosis postmenopausal and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Progesterone and have Osteoporosis postmenopausal >>>
Progesterone has active ingredients of progesterone. It is often used in menopause. (latest outcomes from 4,493 Progesterone users)
Osteoporosis postmenopausal (weak bone with possibility to break after stopped menstrual cycles) has been reported by people with systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, menopause, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 6,124 Osteoporosis postmenopausal patients)
On Mar, 23, 2015: 4,311 people reported to have side effects when taking Progesterone. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Osteoporosis Postmenopausal.
Time on Progesterone when people have Osteoporosis postmenopausal * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Osteoporosis postmenopausal||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Age of people who have Osteoporosis postmenopausal when taking Progesterone * :
|Osteoporosis postmenopausal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Osteoporosis postmenopausal when taking Progesterone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Osteoporosis postmenopausal||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Osteoporosis postmenopausal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood cholesterol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Postmenopause (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pain in extremity (1 people, 100.00%)
- Post menopause (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atorvastatin calcium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Estradiol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm (1 people, 100.00%)
- Calcium carbonate (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Osteoporosis Postmenopausal while taking Progesterone?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Progesterone and have Osteoporosis Postmenopausal
- support group for people who take Progesterone
- support group for people who have Osteoporosis Postmenopausal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Progesterone, Albuterol Sulfate, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a 22-year old woman with Progesterone Increased, Asthma. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Progesterone, Armour Thyroid, Cymbalta for a 61-year old woman with Premature Menopause, Hyperthyroidism, Teenagers And Depression. The patient has Unexpected Seemingly Reasonable Confrontational Similar To Wellbutrin Side Effect For Me Which Became Severe
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Progesterone, Synthroid, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Vytorin for a 48-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Menopuasal, Thyroid Disorder, High Choloesterol.
- A study of drug interactions between Progesterone, Lisinopril, Armour Thyroid, Prednisone for a 51-year old woman with Hormone Level Nos Abnormal, High Blood Pressure, Hashimoto's Disease, Polymyalgia Rheumatica. The patient has Neck Pain, Blurred Vision, Knee Pain, Shoulder Pain, Eye Twitch, Neck Stiffness, Cervicogenic Headache, Pain - Muscles
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Oxide, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Progesterone, Estradiol, Sumatriptan, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 54-year old woman with Nutrition - Inadequate, Perimenopause, Atrophy, Migraine Without Aura, Chronic Depression, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Migraine Without Aura
Recent Progesterone related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.