Home > Prograf > Tremor > Prograf and Tremor
Review: could Prograf cause Tremor?
We study 19,877 people who have side effects while taking Prograf from FDA and social media. Among them, 331 have Tremor. Find out below who they are, when they have Tremor and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Prograf and have Tremor >>>
Prograf (latest outcomes from 20,081 users) has active ingredients of tacrolimus. It is often used in kidney transplant.
Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) (latest reports from 411,699 patients) has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 19,877 people reported to have side effects when taking Prograf. Among them, 331 people (1.67%) have Tremor.
Time on Prograf when people have Tremor * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Tremor when taking Prograf * :
Age of people who have Tremor when taking Prograf * :
Severity of Tremor when taking Prograf ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Tremor ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Renal transplant (60 people, 18.13%)
- Liver transplant (48 people, 14.50%)
- Heart transplant (29 people, 8.76%)
- Bone marrow transplant (25 people, 7.55%)
- Insomnia (16 people, 4.83%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cellcept (89 people, 26.89%)
- Prednisone (83 people, 25.08%)
- Prednisolone (69 people, 20.85%)
- Omeprazole (42 people, 12.69%)
- Mycophenolate mofetil (39 people, 11.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tremor while taking Prograf?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Prograf and have Tremor
- support group for people who take Prograf
- support group for people who have Tremor
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 years ago):
Sevre shakings of hands, moderate tremors of body
From this study (3 years ago):
Severe hands tremors, especialy the right hand, body tremors, restless legs
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Prograf, Tremor
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Rituxan mental changes
Within a month my daughter has had altered mental health symptoms such as confusion 'ADD symptoms' decrease in vision, trouble concentrating, frequent headaches and sharp head pain, forgetfulness, blanks out much more and 'feels off'
it has now been about 5 months since last rituxan
More reviews for: Prograf, Tremor
On eHealthMe, Prograf (tacrolimus) is often used for kidney transplant. Find out below the conditions Prograf is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Prograf used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Lian Zi Xin
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy
- Prostatitis Chronic
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome