Home > Prolia > Pain in jaw > Prolia and Pain in jaw
Review: could Prolia cause Pain in jaw?
We study 5,795 people who have side effects while taking Prolia from FDA and social media. Among them, 190 have Pain in jaw. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain in jaw and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Prolia and have Pain in jaw >>>
Prolia (latest outcomes from 5,830 users) has active ingredients of denosumab. It is often used in osteoporosis.
Pain in jaw
Pain in jaw (latest reports from 144,119 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, breast cancer, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5,795 people reported to have side effects when taking Prolia. Among them, 190 people (3.28%) have Pain In Jaw.
Time on Prolia when people have Pain in jaw * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain in jaw||34.29%||20.00%||31.43%||14.29%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pain in jaw when taking Prolia * :
|Pain in jaw||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.47%||20.14%||73.38% |
Severity of Pain in jaw when taking Prolia ** :
How people recovered from Pain in jaw ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis postmenopausal (135 people, 71.05%)
- Osteoporosis (34 people, 17.89%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (9 people, 4.74%)
- Pain (4 people, 2.11%)
- Metastases to bone (4 people, 2.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin d (39 people, 20.53%)
- Calcium (27 people, 14.21%)
- Aspirin (14 people, 7.37%)
- Xanax (13 people, 6.84%)
- Fish oil (11 people, 5.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain In Jaw while taking Prolia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Prolia and have Pain In Jaw
- support group for people who take Prolia
- support group for people who have Pain In Jaw
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- Is there a connection between prolia injections and transient global amnesia
I was given an injection of Prolia for osteoporsis 7 days before a necessary ER visit due to transient global amnesia. That day is a total blank. The three previous days are very sketchy. Is there anyone who has experienced a correlation between Prolia and amnesia?
- Prolia injection, then 6-8 weeks following, shingles and uti
First Prolia injection December, 2011, followed by Prolia injection every six months, last injection January, 2014. Developed Shingles late February 2012; still have constant pain, constant itching, 6 to 8 weeks following injection UTI. This past weekend has been the weekend from HELL.........low ...
- Myself and my two children started with a cold and in a matter of a day or two we all have pink goopy eyes cough and severe jaw pain what could this be???
my children ages 2 and 4 caught the cold first but within two day the entire household had pink eye cough and jaw pain
- Has anyone experienced a loss of sense of taste on xgeva?
I have been on xgeva for almost a year now. About a month ago I suddenly lost my sense of taste. I am also experiencing an extremely painful stiff neck. My cancer markers went down dramatically and have inched back up the last two months.
- Is there a simple cure for parotid swelling?
I was eating potato chips and left side of face below ear started to swell like mumps. I had my ENT check my glands by touch and he said it was Parotid glands. This was 5 days ago.
Have been very sleepy lately.
Eyes were weak yesterday.
- Does prolia cause hair loss?
losing my hair is very upsetting
would other vitamins and supplements be the cause?
- After 5 months after taking prolia i am having muscle pain is that normal
I had no problems after taking prolia but now it is time to get another shot and I have muscle pain and some joint pain I was wondering if this is normal.
- Can horse chestnut seed extract be used with hydrochlorothiazide?
I've taken hydrochlorothiazide for about 2 months, seemed to help with swelling at first, but now not so much. I've suffered with this severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet since my early twenties. I've been told it was lymphedema, circulation problems; but still no concrete diagnosis. I often wo ...
- Does the jaw pain go away when he stops taking niacin?
More questions for: Prolia, Pain in jaw
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
More reviews for: Prolia, Pain in jaw
On eHealthMe, Prolia (denosumab) is often used for osteoporosis. Find out below the conditions Prolia is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Prolia used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Prolia, Pain in jaw
Recent Prolia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Actonel, Fosamax, Prolia, Forteo for a 70-year old woman who has Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Comparions of Forteo, Prolia for a 71-year old woman who has Osteoporotic Fracture
- Comparions of Fosamax, Xgeva for a 46-year old woman who has Osteoporotic Fracture
- Comparions of Prolia, Humira for a 71-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Actonel, Prolia for a 66-year old woman who has Osteoporosis Postmenopausal
- Comparions of Calcitonin-salmon, Prolia for a 49-year old man who has Osteoporosis
- Comparions of Calcium Disodium Versenate, Prolia, Calcitonin Salmon, Evista for a 68-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased
- Comparions of Prolia, Symbicort for a 65-year old man who has Bone Density Decreased
- Comparions of Xgeva, Aredia for a 81-year old woman who has Non Small Cell Lung Cancer Stage Iv
- Comparions of Prolia, Copaxone for a 57-year old woman who has Osteopetrosis
More related comparison studies for: Prolia, Pain in jaw
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Megestrol Acetate
- Svt and Prednisolone
- Lamictal and Meningioma Benign
- Adderall and Neuropathy Peripheral
Recent user comments
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (18 minutes ago)
- "The depression has been so severe I didn't know what ... " (2 hours ago)
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (7 hours ago)
- Goji Berry
- Keloid Scar