Home > Prolia > Skin rash > Prolia and Skin rash
Review: could Prolia cause Skin rash (Rashes)?
We study 5,795 people who have side effects while taking Prolia from FDA and social media. Among them, 493 have Skin rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin rash and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Prolia and have Skin rash >>>
Prolia (latest outcomes from 5,829 users) has active ingredients of denosumab. It is often used in osteoporosis.
Skin rash (redness) (latest reports from 971,462 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 5,791 people reported to have side effects when taking Prolia. Among them, 493 people (8.51%) have Skin Rash.
Time on Prolia when people have Skin rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Skin rash||74.24%||13.64%||6.06%||6.06%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Skin rash when taking Prolia * :
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.28%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.50%||7.22%||90.00% |
Severity of Skin rash when taking Prolia ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Skin rash||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Skin rash ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis postmenopausal (314 people, 63.69%)
- Osteoporosis (102 people, 20.69%)
- Hypertension (19 people, 3.85%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (10 people, 2.03%)
- Osteopenia (8 people, 1.62%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin d (79 people, 16.02%)
- Aspirin (61 people, 12.37%)
- Calcium (51 people, 10.34%)
- Synthroid (32 people, 6.49%)
- Calcium carbonate (24 people, 4.87%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin Rash while taking Prolia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Prolia and have Skin Rash
- group for people who take Prolia
- group for people who have Skin Rash
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 year ago):
the ras is on my hands, arms(lower limbs) and thighs
From this study (2 years ago):
Rash on face and upper back. Took Prolia 6 days ago.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Prolia, Skin rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
More reviews for: Prolia, Skin rash
On eHealthMe, Prolia (denosumab) is often used for osteoporosis. Find out below the conditions Prolia is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Prolia used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Latuda for a 36-year old woman who has Migraine, Nerve Pain, Bipolar 2 (54 minutes ago)
- Micronor for a 38-year old woman who has Pain (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
Recent user comments
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (56 minutes ago)
- "Been on protonix for 3 weeks when the pain, swelling, ... " (1 hour ago)
- Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis
- Caduet (pfizer) Eq 5mg Base;eq 10mg Base
- Orapred Odt (medicis) Eq 15mg Base
- Orapred Odt Medicis Eq 15mg Base
- Xifaxan (salix Pharms) 200mg