Home > Promethazine > Bronchitis > Promethazine and Bronchitis
Review: could Promethazine cause Bronchitis?
Summary: Bronchitis is found among people who take Promethazine, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Promethazine vc plain, and have Pain.
We study 608 people who have side effects while taking Promethazine from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Bronchitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Bronchitis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Promethazine and have Bronchitis >>>
Promethazine (latest outcomes from 1,212 users) has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea.
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) (latest reports from 224,488 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 608 people reported to have side effects when taking Promethazine. Among them, 6 people (0.99%) have Bronchitis.
Time on Promethazine when people have Bronchitis * :
Gender of people who have Bronchitis when taking Promethazine * :
Age of people who have Bronchitis when taking Promethazine * :
Severity of Bronchitis when taking Promethazine ** :
How people recovered from Bronchitis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (2 people, 33.33%)
- Alpha-1 anti-trypsin deficiency (1 people, 16.67%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (1 people, 16.67%)
- Polyarthritis (1 people, 16.67%)
- Arthropathy (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Promethazine vc plain (3 people, 50.00%)
- Xanax (3 people, 50.00%)
- Potassium chloride (2 people, 33.33%)
- Ventolin (2 people, 33.33%)
- Levaquin (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bronchitis while taking Promethazine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Promethazine and have Bronchitis
- support group for people who take Promethazine
- support group for people who have Bronchitis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can an im phenergan injection cause neuropathy, where the injection was given?
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Neuropathy, and takes Phenergan)
I was given a phenergan injection in PACU. Once I was discharged and home, I felt numbness in my leg where the injection was given. I called my MD and was told the numbness was from the position my leg was in during surgery. It has now been 5 months and my upper thigh has neuropathy. Can Phenerga ...
- Can phenergan caulse lung problems like pulmary fribrosis
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Pulmonary Fibrosis, and takes Loperamide Hydrochloride And Simethicone, Phenergan )
took these drugs 2 days then 6 months lateri have pulmonary fibrosis is there any connection?
- My dr. prescribed me phergan. how common is weight gain on this drug?
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting, and takes Phenergan)
A Dr. prescribed me Phenergan and Potassium CL ER today. I read online that Phenergan can cause weight gain. Have any of you been on Phenergan, and if so have you experiences any weight gain or other symptoms I should be made aware of? Thank you in advance.
- Parkinsonism from promethazine
(Asked by a 92 year old man who has Parkinsonism - Secondary, and takes Phenergan)
side effects of phenergan 12.5 mg daily causing parkinsonism
- What withdrawal schedule did you use to stop using triavil? i currently take 2-25
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Depression, Gastroparesis, Anxiety, and takes Phenergan, Xanax)
I desperately want to stop this drug because I think it is make my nausea from the gastroparesis worse. Plus the side effects are terrible
More questions for: Promethazine, Bronchitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Aortic Valve Disease, Left Ventricular Hypertrophy, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Depression, Insomnia, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Deficiency - Vitamin D, Migraine With Aura, Anxiety, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and takes Opana Er, Norco, Temazepam, Lorazepam, Coreg Cr, Benicar, Norvasc, Clonidine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lamictal, Lexapro, Phenergan)
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- Husband died from depakene
(Posted by a 64 year old man who has Valproic Induced Hyperammonemia Encephalopathy, and takes Phenergan)
My husband took Depakene and Mysoline (Phenobarital) for 28 years. No hospital or physician checked his ammonia levels during these years. Ammonia levels needed to be checked every 6 months when taking Valproic Acid.
As the result of no ammonia levels taken, he suffered from moderate severe a ...
More reviews for: Promethazine, Bronchitis
- A study of drug interactions between Phenergan, Bactrim, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Xl, Synthroid, Topamax, Prozac for a patient with Nausea, Urinary Tract Infection Enterococcal, Neuropathic Pain, Migraine - Common, Hypothyroidism, Depression. The patient has Muscle Rigidity
Comments: Just started Prozac 4 weeks ago with no side effects. Became ill with UTI, doctor prescribed Bactrim & Phenergan. Within a day, I had severe muscle rigidity in my jaw, neck, shoulders & abdomen. It was not like a "leg cramp" and nothing I have ever experienced. I stopped taking the Prozac and th ...
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Albuterol Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate, Losartan Potassium, Xarelto, Phenergan for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Wheezing, Hypertension, Pulmonary Artery Thrombosis, Nausea. The patient has
Comments: High Blood pressure
Pulmonary Embolism approximately 2 weeks ago
Achilles tendon repair surgery 8/14/14
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a patient with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
Comments: History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
- A study of side effects of Telmisartan And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Glossitis (infection of tongue with soreness), Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes)
Comments: Does Bronchitis with Glossitis effects hearing efficiency?
- A study of drug interactions between Depo-provera, Effexor, Benadryl, Compazine, Phenergan, Zonegran, Dilaudid, Butorphanol Tartrate, Marinol, Ambien, Xanax, Ativan for a patient with Birth Control, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Insomnia. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
Comments: Episodes can last 36-48 hours with medications. Without the meds the episode must run its course which can be up the 30-45 days;
More related studies for: Promethazine, Bronchitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.