Promethazine and Weight gain poor - from FDA reports
Weight gain poor is reported only by a few people who take Promethazine. We study 9,009 people who have side effects while taking Promethazine from FDA. Among them, 3 have Weight gain poor. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight gain poor and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 09, 2017
9,009 people reported to have side effects when taking Promethazine.
Among them, 3 people (0.03%) have Weight gain poor
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight gain poor when taking Promethazine *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Weight gain poor when taking Promethazine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Depression (2 people, 66.67%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 33.33%)
- Sleep Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft (3 people, 100.00%)
- Synthroid (1 person, 33.33%)
- Premarin (1 person, 33.33%)
- Prandin (1 person, 33.33%)
- Ambien (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Developmental Delay (3 people, 100.00%)
- Ventricular Septal Defect (2 people, 66.67%)
- Unilateral Hydronephrosis (2 people, 66.67%)
- Umbilical Cord Abnormality (2 people, 66.67%)
- Hypospadias (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Weight gain poor when taking Promethazine?
- Check symptoms - is weight gain poor caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsWeight gain poor and drugs with ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWeight gain poor and Promethazine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Promethazine has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Promethazine 9,862 users)
Weight gain poor
Weight gain poor has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood pressure, crohn's disease (latest reports from 1,751 Weight gain poor patients).
Browse all side effects of Promethazinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Weight gain poorWeight gain poor
Could your condition cause Weight gain poorWeight gain poor
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hello,I'm Silvia Ramakers and i live in the netherlands. I have Gorlin probably since i was about 15 (diagnosed at older age,i'm almost 50 now btw). Had many BCC's through the years. But why i'm writing (and i hope anybody can help because i'm desperate) is that since a while i have more and ...
User reviews to the study
Hi. Was on Amitriptyline for years and gain lots of weight. As replacement doctor prescribed Promethazine as medicine without weight gain side effect. Any body knows is it for better or for worse? Thank you for sharing your opinion With kind regards Casandra
Someone very close to me is in the final stages of stage four prostate cancer and was recently switched from Zofran to the topical form of promethazine. Since I am the primary caregiver, I have noticed that each time he falls asleep since starting the promethazine his hands are constantly moving ...
My doctor prescribed me Promethazine (together with vitamin D and some creams) as a cure for Vitiligo. On the other side I can read on interned that vitiligo might be a side effect of Promethazine. Should I continue taking Promethazine ?
I was diagnosis with Acute Intermittent Porphyria in February 1995. SINCE then I have been in the hospital more than I can count, I have had my kidneys to fell, urinary retention that resulted my baby being reconstructed. I have had numerous mediport placements with the most recent one a ...