Home > Propofol > Urinary retention postoperative > Propofol and Urinary retention postoperative
Review: could Propofol cause Urinary retention postoperative?
Summary: Urinary retention postoperative is reported only by a few people who take Propofol.
We study 10,979 people who have side effects while taking Propofol from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Urinary retention postoperative and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Propofol and have Urinary retention postoperative >>>
Propofol (latest outcomes from 11,043 users) has active ingredients of propofol. It is often used in colonoscopy abnormal.
Urinary retention postoperative
Urinary retention postoperative (latest reports from 62 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 10,979 people reported to have side effects when taking Propofol. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Urinary Retention Postoperative.
Time on Propofol when people have Urinary retention postoperative * :
Gender of people who have Urinary retention postoperative when taking Propofol * :
|Urinary retention postoperative||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Urinary retention postoperative when taking Propofol * :
|Urinary retention postoperative||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Urinary retention postoperative when taking Propofol ** :
How people recovered from Urinary retention postoperative ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Heparin calcium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ephedrine sul cap (1 people, 100.00%)
- Isoflurane (1 people, 100.00%)
- Atracurium besylate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Etomidate (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Retention Postoperative while taking Propofol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Propofol and have Urinary Retention Postoperative
- support group for people who take Propofol
- support group for people who have Urinary Retention Postoperative
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What is your mental state three months after propofol discontinued
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Drug-induced Organic Affective Syndrome, Acts "drugged", and takes Propofol)
Was comatose 28 days under propofol while recovering from pneumonia. Continually repeats same life stories. Becomes combative.
- What are your long term effects of propofol
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Crying And Then Laughing, 2 Mo After Release: Combative, and takes Propofol)
repeats past family history over and over
doesn't respond to questions keeps repeating same scenarios
- Can a 70 year old male be more prone to anger/depression after porpofol
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Anger, and takes Propofol)
had a colonoscopy recently and have been exceedingly angry with wife when she makes mistakes. i was wondering if propofol can affect ones personality
- My mom was on propofol, after awakening she acts very different, not herself. was this caused from the medicine
(Asked by a 81 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Propofol)
Mom was admitted with a lung infection, and given some antibiotics, but a few days later she contracted Hospital Pnemonia and went into respiratory failure. So she was intubated and put in the icu on a ventilater, and put on Propofol. During her breathing trials to get off the vent she was very an ...
- Is there any evidence in using propofol in sodium channel mutated patients
(Asked by a 31 year old man who has Erytromyalgia, Acrmesomelia, Sodium Channel Mutation, OSAS, and takes Propofol)
this patient needed a mri, and therefore he has to stay very still. Because of his muscle contractions he could not manage that. We tried to sedate him with propofol. But we needed so much( up to 9mg/kg) and he still had muscle contractions. So we decided to cancel the procedure and put him a sleep ...
More questions for: Propofol, Urinary retention postoperative
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Headache after propofol
(Posted by a 61 year old woman who has IBS, and takes Propofol)
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. Severe headache in evening and following day.
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
(Posted by a 70 year old woman who has Unable To Walk Without Holding Onto Walls, Sleepy, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Disoriented)
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Propfol hallucinations
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Hallucinations, Mixed, and takes Propofol)
horrible, extensive hallcinations during propofol-induced coma and for 2 weeks afterwords. Like bad LSD,
but more convincing; 100% 'real'.
More reviews for: Propofol, Urinary retention postoperative
- A study of side effects of Propofol for a patient with Screening For Colon Cancer. The patient has Cannot Talk
Comments: 5 days ago had a colonscopy screening - they had to tube me for breathing difficulties. I was sent to emergency room where I was given steriod breathing treatments. An exray determined lots of congestion in upper lobes. After 24 hours was sent home. Breathing difficulty has cleared up, but I cannot ...
- A study of side effects of Propofol for a patient with Cardiogenic Shock. The patient has Blue Vision
Comments: Was under Propofol for about 10min for a cardiac shock. Came out of the anaesthesia with headache, pain in both eyes. Within a week the headach and eye pain was on right side mostly, along with double vision! Has been 8 days with the double vision, and 17 days since the shock.
- A study of side effects of Propofol for a patient with General Anaesthesia. The patient has
Comments: The diprovan drip ran for 4 weeks. It has been off about 10 days. How long does it take to regain consciousness after stopping diprovan? I am told that being a lipid soluble drug that it can take a long time for it to be released/metabolized so that conscious altering effects are no longer prese ...
- A study of side effects of Propofol for a patient with Colonoscopy. The patient has Palpitations And Tachycardia For One Week Following Colonoscopy
Comments: I had a colonoscopy on 11/5/2012 and later that day came down with a severe headache with nausea nad vomiting and have had tachycardia and palpations since..I am going for an echo..ultrasound of heart next week as I went to my pcp on 11/8/2012 since the palpitations are still there...I called the ga ...
- A study of side effects of Propofol for a patient with Upper Endoscopy. The patient has Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (the thickening of the myocardium (muscle) of the left ventricle of the heart)
Comments: Has anyone else suffered from left ventricular hypertrophy after being sedated with propofol and if so, did it reverse? I have had chest pain and breathlessness awakening me from sleep since the procedures 24 days ago.
Please help. Thanks.
More related studies for: Propofol, Urinary retention postoperative
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Bloating And Menstruation
- Oxybutynin Chloride
- Lack Of Menses
- Msm and Fever
- Effexor and Passionflower
- Has anyone experienced getting perioral dermatitis after botox injections?
Approx. 1 year ago perioral dermatitis on my face occured. ... (3 hours ago)
- Is it safe to mastrubate while recovering from gbs gullian barre syndrome (gbs)
im currently on my recovery path its been 4 months and yet ... (4 hours ago)
- Anyone have severe mouth blisters/ulcers from rituan lasting more than 8 months????
Answer: Mouth ulcers whenever I lower my abilify dosage. Went to d ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (2 hours ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (15 hours ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (23 hours ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Oxybutynin Chloride for a 46-year old woman who has Lack Of Menses (3 minutes ago)
- Diazepam, Calcium, Loperamide Hydrochloride, Co-codamol, Aspirin, Tramadol, Prednisolone for a 52-year old woman who has Muscle Injury, Osteopenia, Diarrhea, Urologic Disorders, Pain, Arthritis, Inflammatory Pain (43 minutes ago)
- Naproxen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin for a 32-year old woman who has TMJ Disorders, Fibromyalgia (1 hour ago)