Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Tardive dyskinesia - from FDA reports
Tardive dyskinesia is found among people who take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Cephalexin, and have Gastroesophageal reflux disease. This review analyzes which people have Tardive dyskinesia with Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,987 people who have side effects when taking Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 04, 2017
1,987 people reported to have side effects when taking Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen.
Among them, 19 people (0.96%) have Tardive dyskinesia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tardive dyskinesia when taking Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen *:
- female: 94.74 %
- male: 5.26 %
Age of people who have Tardive dyskinesia when taking Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 13.33 %
- 60+: 86.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (15 people, 78.95%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 10.53%)
- Depression (2 people, 10.53%)
- Nausea (1 person, 5.26%)
- Migraine (1 person, 5.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Plavix (15 people, 78.95%)
- Omeprazole (15 people, 78.95%)
- Metoclopramide (15 people, 78.95%)
- Lipitor (15 people, 78.95%)
- Cephalexin (15 people, 78.95%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Extrapyramidal Disorder (14 people, 73.68%)
- Swallowing Difficulty (12 people, 63.16%)
- Mental Disorder (11 people, 57.89%)
- Gait Disturbance (11 people, 57.89%)
- Fall (11 people, 57.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Tardive dyskinesia when taking Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen?
- Check symptoms - is tardive dyskinesia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTardive dyskinesia and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTardive dyskinesia and Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen 2,034 users)
Tardive dyskinesia (a disorder that involves involuntary movements) has been reported by people with indigestion, abdominal distension, bipolar disorder, depression, schizophrenia (latest reports from 26,191 Tardive dyskinesia patients).
Browse all side effects of Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Tardive dyskinesiaTardive dyskinesia
Could your condition cause Tardive dyskinesiaTardive dyskinesia
- Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Extrapyramidal disorder
- Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Swallowing difficulty
- Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Mental disorder
- Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Gait disturbance
- Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Fall
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My 7 year old took Quillivant XR for the first time ever yesterday. Prior to this, he has never taken any ADHD medicines. He started moving his mouth and tongue repeatedly a few hours later until about 10-11 hours after the dose. Has anyone had this? I'm scared to try any additional medication ...
I was recently diagnosed with tardive dyskinesia. I stopped the antipsychotic, Geodon, and switched to Depakot. At the same time, I began Amandtadine to treat the tardive dyskinesia. I immediately began to stutter and it has gotten progressively worse over the past two months. My doctors seem ...
User reviews to the study
Hi I have tardive dyskinesia and not sure if it has come from Effexor XR or Ritalian LA - I have been taking both daily for years. Most likely the Effexor XR I believe - 71 yr old female. Any feedback would be appreciated. I would like to trial tapering or something similar as tongue ...
I took saphris 10mg for 2 years for bipolar disorder - and it changed my life .... everything I used to find difficult was easy, and I finally felt "normal". About a year into treatment, something strange started happening with my toungue. It just felt too big for my mouth and I was biting it ...
I suffered TD after being given Fentazin and Norval for after flu symptoms in 1980's I shook from waist down went hot and would have vomiting and off food. Housework could only get around on hands and knees. Saw a specialist but non of the medication worked. Forwarding to 1989 after a ...
I have been diagnosed for tardiness dyskinesia , as well as ;tardive akathsia. My symptoms are worsening which my neurologist does not understand why this is happening. I am frustrated as I do not always feel heard